Pick n Pay — sushi
I have been this way and that deciding whether I should complain for 3 days because I hate complaining and I absolutely love the staff and the store at Plattekloof. But I have decided I need to complain.
For years I have supported this store, driving past 5 that are closer to my home because I love the service and the shop.
I have ordered exactly the same sushi there for the last 3, possibly close to 4 years.
I have another complaint about the pricing and labelling changes, i'll save that for another time.
This complaint is about Wednesday 24 October 2018.
The sushi was shocking. Where the same number of pieces normally fills the tray with a squeeze - on Wednesday they were so poorly and haphazzardly filled that the tray was only 2/3's filled. One couldn't even pick up the pieces without the rice falling out, there were gaping holes and where the mayo is normally nicely pipped it was squirted over like an angry child colouring with a crayon. I could not serve it to my guests - it was actually embarrassing. Shocking. Disappointing. I've never felt the need to complain about anything at Plattekloof pick 'n pay until now. The younger girls attitude stinks.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices
- Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal
- Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns
- Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square
- Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick n Pay - renovations - why and when will they be finished