Pick n Paysushi

M Oct 27, 2018 Review updated:

I have been this way and that deciding whether I should complain for 3 days because I hate complaining and I absolutely love the staff and the store at Plattekloof. But I have decided I need to complain.

For years I have supported this store, driving past 5 that are closer to my home because I love the service and the shop.

I have ordered exactly the same sushi there for the last 3, possibly close to 4 years.

I have another complaint about the pricing and labelling changes, i'll save that for another time.

This complaint is about Wednesday 24 October 2018.

The sushi was shocking. Where the same number of pieces normally fills the tray with a squeeze - on Wednesday they were so poorly and haphazzardly filled that the tray was only 2/3's filled. One couldn't even pick up the pieces without the rice falling out, there were gaping holes and where the mayo is normally nicely pipped it was squirted over like an angry child colouring with a crayon. I could not serve it to my guests - it was actually embarrassing. Shocking. Disappointing. I've never felt the need to complain about anything at Plattekloof pick 'n pay until now. The younger girls attitude stinks.

sushi
sushi

AnaC2018 Oct 31, 2018

I bought PnP No Name brand straight cut fries during end September / beginning of October from Pick n Pay Heidelberg (Victorian Center) where I always buy my monthly groceries. Last night I wanted to make fries, and when I emptied the bag into the oven pan, a dirty sticker/label came out of the bag with the chips. It was dirty so seemed like it was on the floor before it landed in the sealed bag of chips? I was appalled and had to throw away the fries as I could not risk my family's health.