Phoenix Ice Creamemployer

Amen to all previous complaints. Absolutely the worst company I have ever worked for. My work title was htst/mix room operater. The slave drivers of safeway had me dumping 300-50 pound bags of mexican sugar on any given night wuth absolutely no help. The night shift warden joe ramos was an extreme [censor] piece of crap idiot. This joker deserves to be behind bars in a tijuana prison getting sodomized repeatedly by beastly inmates. Joe would laugh ar me when I asked him to get me help. Jw abd chris from the lab are joe's minion snitches. I am glad I stacked my money while working there. Safeway can now kiss my [censor].

• Updated by Mysteriousitch28 · Jun 26, 2017

Safeway Phoenix Ice Cream is a turd circling the bowl.

Comments