Philips International Logo

Philips International

Having problems with Philips International?

Philips International Customer Service Contacts

1800 880 180 (Malaysia)
1800 599 988 (Vietnam)
1800 504 6200 (Mexico)
+31 205 977 777 (Netherlands)
+1 888 744 5477 (USA and Canada)
+61 130 036 3391 (Australia)
+64 800 658 224 (New Zealand)
+44 207 318 4010 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 245 443 (Ireland)
+32 27 007 260 (Belgium)
+45 35 444 130 (Denmark)
+351 800 780 903 (Portugal)
+41 444 882 211 (Switzerland)
+852 26 199 663 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 427 746 (Philippines)
+65 67 487 534 (Singapore)
+27 112 017 777 (South Africa)
+82 806 006 600 (South Korea)
+66 26 143 340 (Thailand)
+54 800 888 7532 (Argentina)
Royal Philips, Amstelplein 2

Japan
Shin-Yurakucho Building 12-1, Yurakucho 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo

Taiwan
12F., Unit B, № 89, Songren Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City 110

The Middle East and Africa (UAE)
Choueiri Group Building, Dubai Knowledge Village, Al Sufouh 2, P.O.Box: 7785, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Brazil
Av. Marcos Penteado de Ulhoa Rodrigues, 939, Barueri – SP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Philips International Customer Service. Initial Philips International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Philips International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Philips International. Discuss the issues you have had with Philips International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Philipsawful customer service

I purchased this TV in October of 2006. Shortly after, on January 15, 2007, the TV quit working. The authorized repairman said it was a “Y” board and “Y” buffer failure and these components were replaced under warranty.

This past July, I turned on the TV and there was only audio and no picture. I returned it to the authorized dealer and it took several weeks to diagnosis the problem as a failed Logic board and small signal board. Below, I have provided a breakdown of the estimated costs:

Logic Board $ 150.00
Main Board $ 430.00
Labor $ 175.00
Tax $ 52.00
Total Amount $ 807.00

I called the Philips assistant line and was informed I need to respond in writing. I can honestly say this TV has operated less than 10 hours a week. Given the past history of this TV, why would I take the risk of spending that significant sum of money? This amount is more than half of the original purchase price.

I would think it would be in the best interest for the company to protect its reputation and image and keep its customer’s satisfied. Regardless of your one year limited warranty, a seldom used TV should not have three major component failures within a 1 ½ year period. Despite the warranty period, many good manufacturers will stand behind their product to build customer loyalty.

Despite my numerous correspondences with Philips, they will not offer any type of assistance. My objective is to make my experience known to as many people as possible and hopefully they will avoid future disappointment with their poor quality product and substandard customer service.

Phillips Kitchen Bath Reglazingscam

Contact with "Danny Phillips", set up work. Called him back to let him know we needed "glue on drain cover", informed him of need, during conversation call failed. Called back his cell 5 times, didn't answer, no voicemail. Called office and left message. He never called back. Employee arrived to do job, was shown tub, asked if he had the glue on drain cover. Didn't even know what they were. In a hurry to leave, said he'd call "Danny Phillips" on his cell.

Ten minutes later, I had to call Phillips. Knew exactly what I was referring to in regard to drain cover. Said couldn't do job till next week.

Do not use these people.

Philips Indiacrt tv

i bought a 29 inch PHILIPS colour TV [model no. 29PT6021] from Dehradoon in february, 2002.

last year, it developed a strange problem. the TV would switch-off automatically after about 50 minuters of continuous use. as days passed, this period decreased to 10 minutes. finally, when the TV would switch-off automatically after just 5 minutes, i had to send it to the local authorised service centre but the service in-charge took 10 weeks to reapair the TV and charged me Rs. 6000, saying that the IC in the TV was dead. a TV has thousands of ICs. which one was he talking about? was his sevice charge justified? how do i get to know this? as there is no one else in my town who does repair work for PHILIPS TVs, i could not ascertain whether the service amount charged by the service centre was justified.

since the day the service centred returned my TV after rectifying the problem, a new problem has surfaced. now my TV does not show more than 50 channels while my cable operator provides 85 channels. when i bought it in 2002, the TV used to show 99 channels. the TV guide claims that the TV supports channels.

what should i do? should i go to the service centre and again pay a hefty amount? rs. 6000, 7000, 10000, ...

• Ro
          roh399 Feb 07, 2010

Sir,
          I bought a home theatre i.e. 4 tall boy speakers. the person visited for installation but what was not upto the mark. i have clipped the speaker wire by cellotape as your engineer didnot do any wiring. I think you guys just sell the product but do not provide installation or post sales services.

I was about to buy a lcd from you but will never do and i wont let any of my friend do so as i have seen your service. i was about to buy samsung but one of my friend told me to buy philips as its quality and service is good. I think quality is good but service is worst.

pls do the needful on urgent basis and pls install the speakers properly.

regards,
          rohit agarwal
          [protected]

Philips USAterrible company

Purchased a 30" Philips TV from Best-Buy in West Dundee approx 5 or so years ago. This past May TV failed, I contacted Philips through there customer service, they recommended a Barrett's Antenna & Service in Carol Stream through our zip code. Barrett's picked this set up on May 21, charged us $89 just to remove this set. Since this set was no longer under warranty we had to pay. Over a month later after several calls they returned this TV, saying they had repaired and replaced necessary parts, we paid an additional $200 plus for this repars. In about a week this set failed again (same problem), they picked up on July 2nd. Now after two plus months they say they are unable to get the reqired parts (flyback transformer) from Philips or else where. In calling Philips [protected], ref 58CKB) there Customer Service says that's the way it is, in e-mailing Best-Buy, they never even responded, as far as Barrett's we're still waiting for them to call us with whatever they expect to do. We have since purchased a replacement TV (not Philips), our expectations are to be refunded the money we have spent to date and this set returned to us. As far as Best-Buy or Philips, we will never purchase another appliance from Best-Buy, and we certainly will never buy a Philips product. But, from both I would have expected a professional customer friendly attitude, we received neither from either.

Philips Magnavox 42&LCD TVwarranty non-compliance

Purchased new Philips 42" LCD TV at Wal-mart $850.00 Feb'09. Because of home remodeling, didn't install tv til April. June'09 tv does not respond to remote control. Followed procedures to determine remote control functions, but board on tv does not receive signal. Called Philips, got names of repair services in our area. After 5 weeks of trying to get a repairman in our area, (all had gone defunct), one came from Cleveland to Dayton, where I live. He said it was a common problem and needed to order parts. Three weeks later, he calls and says contact Philips no part is being manufactured. Philips promises a replacement tv. Another week, I receive replacement, have my broken tv packed and shipped back in order to avoid charges to my credit card that they took when ordering replacement. When I set up the "new" tv, I find it is a refurbished older model that is scratched and dirty. Philips says it is their policy to replace with refurbished and they will not replace it unless it is defective. I escalate complaint to a higher department. They say they will call within 5 business days. Still have not received call. Replacement tv has quirky issues that I am sure will prove disastrous. Philips also does not extend warranty with replacement so I only have a five month warranty on the refurb. And they do not manufacture the repair parts for my model 3603. Philips needs to be put out of business. Too many complaints and no customer service satisfaction, defective products, lies...intolerable. Can someone have the State Attorney General where Philips is located look into this problem?

Phillips Magnavox37in lcd tv 37mf331d/ bad power supply

Approxamatly 2 years after we purchased our 37in LCD TV 37MF331D at Sams Club. We noticed a burning smell so we turned the unit off. It never came back on. We did some research and relised that this tv and seveal others made by Magnavox have put capasitors on thepower supply board that are not appropriate for tho load they must carry and eventually burn up! You can replace them but in our case the board was damaged also. So we are stuck with an $1100.00 paper weight until we can find a replacement board. So far we have not been able to find the part. I will never buy their product again.

• Do
                Don Murray Dec 06, 2009

ok great, we are in agreement that the power supply blows. i've replaced one of the capacitors. it was blown. still no power, power light blinks a couple times and thats that. any ideas out there?

• Au
                Aubie Tiger May 26, 2010

I have had power supplies go out on both of my TVs:

37" Magnovox (Philips) and 50" Philips...

There should be a recall on the power supplies or a class against them as they know this is an issue...

Philips/Sonicare 5300flawed and unsanitary product

This is the most unsanitary electric toothbrush I've ever used. Red gelatinous moldy stuff grew in the compartments. Very difficult to clean.

I've been using Sonicare since 1994. This was a new model. This was a new model intended to replace the one I'd been using for quite a while, until the rechargeable battery died. Never had a problem with mold and bacteria on that electric toothbrush.

So, this new one was disappointing and disgusting.

I called the company to complain. I was told that one needs to remove the brush head after every use and let it air dry.

Then, wash the complete unit every week with mild soap.

This is too much maintenance for me! Especially since it's intended to address a design flaw which makes mold and other crud grow in the product. Even with the maintenance, I would not trust that I could keep it clean.

The company representative told me that the design flaws have been addressed in newer models, but they would not offer me a discount or replacement, or anything to address my displeasure with this product.
They could have kept a loyal customer. They didn't seem to care. Short term profit syndrome, in my humble opinion.

So, I am never going to purchase Philips Sonicare tooth brushes again and would advise others not too as well.

Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917terrible customer service, strongly complaints from philips hong kong customer

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Cheng from Hong Kong. I wrote this email to Royal Philips Electronics all branches at different countries aimed to express a consumer’s strongly disappointment and resentment of Philips (Hong Kong) Customer Services’ backward, unreasonable, non-sense, stubborn and in-flexible service in dealing with product’s defects and complaints.

My product model no.: HD4917 (Induction cooker - HD4917), Repair no.: 902046

1). Why Philips’ product cannot make the refund when the product’s defect cannot be totally repaired and solved permanently???

2). When the product’s defect wasn’t caused by the customer, it was the product’s own problem. Why Philips cannot make the refund or even reject to change and delivery to customer while the product’s defect appeared again and again and again…????

3). Why Philips cannot arrange the returned product be closed to customer’s location in order to compensate the customer’s transportation????

4). When all the above totally cannot help the customer a bit easier, why…why…the customer service officer even said cannot sent an email to inform the customer the details of what to bring along with when collect the returned product???? The customer service hotline manager, Mr. Ng said, “Philips email only for internal use, not for personal use!!!” What’s the point???? What’s that means???? Is that means Philips’s email system cannot be used for contact with customer???? Isn’t that make sense as an international company????

Sometimes ago, I heard some of my friends said about Philips (HK branch) service was terribly worst among same kinds companies in Hong Kong, now I 110% agreed!!! Being a consumer, wasting the product’s usage time, money, transportation and even just returned for Philips’ such kind of reply, I’m surely, I will never buy Philips any kinds of products in my life. I believe, terrible service with be spreading out even farther and farther.

Philips’ manager Mr. Ng said they had all telephone call recorded, I welcome anyone to contact with me if you want to learn more my real case. E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

Actually, I won’t expect anyone or Philips will contact with me, or say anything to me. But I will tell my case, my resentment and upset to everyone I can reach.

Regards,
                Cheng
                (from Hong Kong)
                (852) [protected]
                E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
                03 August, 2009

• Ve
                    veranda May 04, 2012

Hope that Philips can provide an explanation or at least apologise...

• Ex
                    Ex-Philips' Customer Oct 19, 2013

Agree with this customer. Philips in Hong Kong is one of the worst customer care experiences in the world. When their products are faulty they believe the customer needs to sort out the logistics of getting it repaired. Never mind the fact that the faulty product is their responsibility, especially if it is still under warranty. I am only surprised that Philips doesn't suggest their customers try to repair the faulty products themselves. Perhaps this is the advice their customer care representatives will give out in the future? Or maybe Philips will just suggest their customers build their own products seeing as Philips themselves can't really be bothered to do anything. Customer-built products might actually be more durable than the ones Philips offer.

Philips Headphones - model SHS 8000under warrany - company only offering a lesser valued replacement

I purchased a set of SHS 8000 headphones for their specific styling (wrap around the ear, not hard plastic, and a small earbud design). I paid nearly $40 for these headphone because they appeared to be of good quality and had the features I was looking for. I could have easily bought a $10 of readily available headphones but wanted better quality.

These headphones ceased to work after about 6 months - but they came with a 1 year warranty. I contacted Philips customer service by phone, and was told to send in a copy of my receipt via email - which I did. I was then informed that they no longer have these headphones in stock and was given to alternative styles to choose from. One was a simple earbud, the other was a much cheaper (plastic hard version) of a wrap around. Both of these styles can be found online for $10 (and the ones I bought are minimum $30).

After several emails back and forth with philips they have given me no other options, and I feel it is very poor customer service to NOT back up their product, and only offer a replacement of 1/3 the value.

under warrany - company only offering a lesser valued replacement

Philips Blender model HR2061bad customer service

I would like to complain about the bad customer service given by your staff (Ayu) today on 7/6/09 @ the Warehouse sale in Shah Alam.

I bought a Philips blender model no. HR2061 on 6/6/09 (receipt no. 032731). After paying, I went to collect my item which the sales person did not offer to check if it’s in good working order. When I got home, I tried using the blender but found out it was NOT WORKING. I called the no. [protected], which was in the advertisement in The Star on 6/6/09 (Saturday Metro section). A Miss Vashanta or Vishati (can’t really remember her name) received my call & said that she’ll get the Philips salesperson to call me.

Vashanta called me at about 10.45am on 7/6/09 morning to inform me that I could take the defective unit back to the Warehouse sale for a replacement, which I did at about 1.30pm. I went straight to the Customer Service counter to tell them that I would like a replacement & one of them took me to the display area for this blender & then he left me with the attendant (Indian youth about 20 years old) who was manning the display. After he gave me a new unit, I insisted that I wanted to test the unit but was told I cannot do it. I told him I wasn’t going to leave until I test the unit. At this point, Ayu was called by the attendant. I told Ayu that I would like to test the unit. I patiently explained to her that I wanted to test the unit to make sure it’s working as I don’t intent to go home with another defective unit. She told me I cannot test the unit. This is where her explanation got REDICULOUS!! She told me I can’t test because there’s no plug points. I looked around & I told her that there are literally hundreds of electrical equipment (LCD screens, DVD players, hi-fi system, lights, fans, computers) that are working & where does the power come from??? THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED TO PLUG POINTS!!!

Harvey Norman has the responsibility to teach their staff that electrical equipments like a LCD screen DOES NOT HAVE IT’S OWN POWER SUPPLY. They need to be plugged into an electrical socket to work.

I told Ayu I was not going to leave until I get my replacement unit tested & shown to be working. Her next statement is the 2nd REDICULOUS thing she said…..”This unit sure working one”. Wow, Harvey Norman teaches their staff the skill of “Extra Sensory Perception” & just by looking at the box, she can guarantee that the unit is ok.

Next, she walked away & I was left with the attendant. After having gone through the REDICULOUS explanation why I cannot test the unit, I took things into my own hands. I took the blender out of the box, looked for the nearest plug point (which was just 3 meters away) & tested the unit. Thank goodness that it was working. I packed the box & I left the sale.

This experience tells me 2 things:
                    1) Defective items are up for sale…………………is this the reason for the sale???
                    2) Your staff have BAD customer service skills!!! Or should I say very lack of training.

• Ee
                        eelona Feb 08, 2011

Should never buy from warehouse unless you have tested before hand - more so if its Harvey Norman. I will never buy from them.

Phillipswarranty

We purchased a Phillips MP3 player from Walmart. 8GB Flash / Audio Video Player.. Model SA5285/37B
                      My son had the player for two weeks... and it quit working. We called the Walmart where he purchased it.. Since it was just past the 15 day policy... we were told to contact the Phillips company. We called and explained the situation, we were told no problem.. they would replace the unit... which they did. It arrived, and when we opened the package, we noticed that it was rattling. We also noticed that there was a repair ticket in the box, where the unit had been repaired before. My son... still tried it out. It didn't work. So again we called the company. We explained the situation to them, and the customer service rep said she had no idea why they sent out a repaired one, and that this isn't their policy. Once again we were told to mail it back and they would replace it. Which we did. The second one never came... so we waited. Finally we called them, again. We were told that the request for another unit was never processed. We were told that another one would arrive shortly. Finally it did. Again, we received a repaired unit, that did not work... AGAIN! Once again, I called the company. We were told that this was the policy of the company, and that they never send out new units. Everyone gets a refurbished unit... I asked where this was in the warranty and or paperwork... I was placed on hold... the rep came back and said they couldn't find that statement. but that they would read me their replacement policy. Which stated that there was a chance that the NEW unit would be replaced with a REPAIRED unit... just a chance... I explained that I didn't think that my son should have to accept another refurbished unit... when the past two replacements didn't work... I was told that he would receive a new one since the last two didn't work... well again... I didn't hear anything back from them... so we called back. We were told that someone would call us back in a few days... again we heard nothing. So I called once again. This time we were told that someone would call us back and talk to us about a buyback or receiving another NEW unit...I was told that Phillips couldn’t afford to give new items everytime a customer with a defective unit called…. Well here’s new concept, how about making QUALITY products…. Finally, today I did get a call... only to be told that all they could do was to give us a check in 4-6 weeks for the purchase price (less taxes and extended warranty) or accept another used one.. which to me is not acceptable... why should my son have to take a used unit when he bought the product in good faith. Additionally, we shouldn't have to take the loss on the tax and the warranty. If this is the policy, then it should be PRESENTED TO THE CONSUMER PRIOR TO THEIR PURCHASE... when I mentioned this to the supervisor (Laura) I was told that the policy is on the printed material inside the SEALED plastic container... which by the way Phillips says you can read before you buy, by simply opening up the package... okay then... one quick call to Walmart cleared that misconception up... I was told no can do, unless you buy the item... so my question is if they aren't trying to be deceitful in their warranty policy, then why not print that information on the back of the product where the consumer can clearly read it? Geeeeee... I wonder why ? Nevertheless, we won't be buying from Phillips again, and will take every opportunity to share our experience with anyone who will listen. Like my son said, if we wanted a USED item we would have bought one from the beginning and saved a few bucks... Indeed the buyer should beware, but the company has some responsibility in my opinion to provide the consumer with ample information, so consumers can make a wise and informed choice.

• binder May 28, 2009

That sucks the thing broke, but do you really expect WalMart to go over the warranty of each item you purchase at the time of checkout? How about doing a little research online before buying the item, check out some reviews. Otherwise if you didn't agree with the warranty policy you could have returned the item to WalMart *before* it broke.

st philips the apostleterrible principal!

My daughter is a student at St Philip the Apostle in Clifton, NJ . I CANT STAND THE PRINCIPAL. She is not fit for the job, i wish they would FIRE HER ALREADY! Ms ZITO is NOT PROFESSIONAL and DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN A SCHOOL! She does not know how to handle situations and doesn't even support her own school. I hope the faculty and superintendant opens their eyes and sees what a wreck this principal is! I am furious! I pay good money for my child to go to school there and I expect my money's worth. Ms Zito shouldnt even be allowed to be a prinicpal ANYWHERE! Terrible person. Im thinking of taking my child out of the school because of her.

• Pa
                            Parent May 05, 2009

Completely with you on this! Why don't other parents see it too, though? Amazing how people can be fouled!

avent bottlesleaking bottles

Both my sister and my friend use the avent bottles as they are advertised as the best for your baby especially with colic. But they are absolutely the most annoying thing I have ever used. Nearly every time you shake the bottle or tip it up to feed the baby it leaks everywhere. Does'nt matter what you do and I can't figure out why they do this. It is really frustrating not only at 1.00am in the morning when this happens but also the fact that they cost a lot of money. I know that it is not just me and something needs to be done about this by the company. It has drenched my baby, the pram, car seat, lounge, bedding all sorts and surely can be fixed. I would like the company to acknowledge this as I, like many mums have spent over hundreds of dollars on the bottles, teats and extras.

• Bu
                              burkiestyle Apr 13, 2012

avent came recommended to me from a friend and this is my first child so i took her advice. all i registered for was avent bottles. went to use them in the middle of the night and every single bottle that i have not just leaks, but pours out of the bottom of the lid. extremely unhappy and disappointed with the product

Aventavent bottles

Avent bottles leak!!! Almost pour!!! When I shake them to mix formula it leaks all over my clean floors or counter! So I tried stirring the formula in first and then feeding it to my baby... OK now it starts pouring all over my son. It is so frustrating. I bought the first set of bottles and thought ok maybe it's just these here or maybe I got them from a bad batch. Alright. So I threw those away. So I went to go buy some new ones... And the same thing!!! I am so upset as I can't afford to buy any new bottles. So I have to deal with this crap until my baby is weaned from bottles. Don't waste your money honey.
                            P.S. Just a note, my son never had colic before. I was thinking maybe it was the bottles, hence the reason I decided to buy again. But then again maybe any bottle would have sufficed.
                            New Mommy

• stacey Jun 10, 2009

I spent 9 dollars on an avent bottle and threw it in the garbage because it leaked all over the place.

• stacey Jun 10, 2009

I bought an avent baby bottle for 8.99 + tax and the bottle leaks all over the place. I tried to make a complaint to avent and theres no website. Very unhappy with there product.

• Tammy Weyler Sep 02, 2010

Ok, I am sorry but I don't understand why you are having these issues, My good friend used the avent bottles and did not have that problem. Maybe it is because she didn't use the bottles to mix the formula in. She bought a container to mix it in because the avent bottles have the rubber peices at the bottom that the powder can get under which would be a BIG reason for the bottles to leak.

I beleive the instructions tell you not to mix the formula in the bottles.

Oh and I am with Stealth, I wouldnt throw the bottles away I would try to get my money back.

• Bu
                                burkiestyle Apr 13, 2012

agreed! all i regisered for was avent bottles and every single one of them not just leaks but pours out of the bottom of the lid! such a disappointment and a waste of money!

Jacqueline1313 Nov 26, 2014

I have a four week old daughter and I bought the new Avent bottles I use the 4 ounce bottles and it only takes one and a half minutes for the nipple to get stuck. The nipple goes down by itself so I have to stop feeding her and wait for the nipple to go up again.

Chandan Rakkar Aug 16, 2018

I bought the 5oz bottles.used it.It's really bad.It's leaky from the sides.makes the things messy.very disappointed

Maialen Cabrera Oct 23, 2018

My baby was crying every time I put her in the tub. So I got another themomether since I suck at regulating the water's temperature.
                                There are 5 degrees (Celcius) difference from one themomether to another.
                                The Avent one marks 5 degrees LOWER so I could have burnt my baby.
                                Thank you very much.
                                Going for skip hop now

Comments

Avent Baby Bottles — leaking bottles

For my 3 yr old daughter i used avent bottles and loved them. But now with my 3 month old baby I have been...

Philips Electronics — fraud and scam

On July 5th, 2005, I purchased a television from Philips Electronics. It was a refurbished TV purchased from...

Philips CD2451B/05 cordless phonephone is faulty

I Bought the Cordless Digital phone from Cordless phone World. After 3 moths the phone stoped working. I contacted Philips for the product guarantee. Philips support told me to contact the retailer for replacement. Cordless phone World has a very poor customer service and never replied to my request by email. They don't have any phone number to contact. It's been more than one month and i wrote them thrice. I contacted philips again and explained the situation. Even Philips refused for directly repairing the product. What should i do?

Phillipspoor customer service

I bought this antenna for just under $60 at Rite Aid; it immediately broke when I got it home. The antenna arm is too fragile where it connects to the main antenna body. The company could not sell me a replacement part. After multiple contacts by phone & internet, I've already wasted too much of my own time trying to deal with their customer service department, I've given up.

Philips Electronics company — broken plasma tv

I purchased a 50 inch Plasma Philips 1080 TV 24 months ago. Loved it, was very loyal to the company name and...

Phillips Magnavox37 in lcd tv

I purchased a 37 inch Phillips Magnovox LCD TV less than 1 year ago. The powerboard went out on it whihc was covered under warranty. However it took almost 2 months for the powerboard to come in from Phillips Magnox as imagine this they were back ordered since they have it go out on so many of them. Then after it arrived, the repair company put in the PowerBoard only to tell me that the entire LCD panel is bad as well, but that they could not tell that until the power board was replaced. Now I need to wait another 2 months for the LCD panel to come in. I would not recommend that anyone purchase a Phillip Magnovox LCD TV - in addition to the physical problems with the TV, Phillips Magnavox Customer Service Center is absolutely horrible - They have no idea what customer service is.

• Ah
                                      A. Hansen Dec 13, 2009

Hi, I would just like to say never ever purchase a Phillips product ever again. I have model number 60PL900D/37 and serial number YA1A0641032538. We have had nothing but problems with the suppose lamp burning out, the picture being too dark, the blinking red light, taking a while to turn on and shut off. And as of today-i hear a loud "pop" and i can hear the tv program but I cannot see it!!! I paid alot of money for this large flat screen tv and I have had nothing but bad luck!!! I am trying to figure out how to get involved in the class action lawsuit.