Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]pldt relocation

J

The request has been submitted before PLDT installed the Internet connection plan at our original residence. So a week before that, since I already anticipated the relocation here in Silang, Cavite. I already made a request and informed PLDT to relocate our Internet here at Silang. However, it will be almost 2 months, but the person I have exchanged email with always tell me that they are forwarding the details I have provided them to the support TEAM. Which makes me more aggravated because I have provided all possible details they asked me for, like a PLDT telephone number, I gave them two of those. Then, complete address, which I provided without questioning them the 2nd time just to get the results I wanted to hear. But still, I didn't get any valid response. I am very disappointed with the lack of urgency from the people who promised to help us. It is very crucial for me, especially I work as a freelancer, and without a stable internet I can't report for work. I won't pay them unless they have a solution to this problem!

Here is my account number: [protected]. I spoke with Charmaine Alcaraz this whole time, I don't blame her, but I do hope she finds urgency in what she do. She doesn't know how to empathize nor provide update within 24 hours or 24-48 hours. Customer Service of PLDT sucks!!!

I want this internet connection relocated right away, or else I will apply for a different plan under a different name and then just forget I had this plan with PLDT.