Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]I am billed usage charges for int'l texts I did not make

M

- june and july statement of accounts show I made international texts to the uk no. [protected].
- account no. [protected] under my husband's name, roberto ramirez javier. I am his wife, maria angelita sales javier.
- I did not make any text to said no.
- I will pay the p600 monthly because I use my postpaid sim for calls made in metro manila only

• Updated by maria angelita sales javier · Jun 27, 2017

I cannot change my Iphone unit so that said international texts will not appear in my billing statement. I have disabled internet connection in my cellphone since June (as per suggestion of your call center agent in our telephone conversation), but still the international text appeared in my July billing.