PHH Mortgageimproper insurance and escrow

They have never been able to get the Insurance issues correct, I have Property and Wind Insurance and they continue to say I dont after repeated attempts to send them the policies as well the impounded for Taxes Eight times the necessary amout.
They are impossible to deal with in every regard.

• Wi
    Wildhorses Jan 25, 2011

I have to agree with all those unhappy people out there who have had issues with PHH mortgage! I too have had my share of issues with them; escrow to low (even though I was paying what they told me), jumping my payment $200.00 with no reasoning and not dealing with a short sale I am trying to accomplish with a buyer willing to pay cash. Another problem was them paying my property taxes which is part of my monthly payment.
    I was laid off in September 2010 and at the time I was already two months behind on payments, now I am six months behind and have been served papers from the courts and their attorneys for foreclosure.
    Each time I call PHH I get the run around, am told that a supervisor is dealing with it and they will call me; well haven't got a call yet. In my book they are one of the dumbest mortgage companies out there if they want to get stuck with a another house in these economic times. In March of this year it will be one year since I started the process for the short sale and have heard nothing from PHH.
    To all those people out there that have or are getting assigned PHH do not sign on the dotted line!!!

• Ba
    baseb212 Apr 04, 2011

this company is a nightmare - they lie cheat and steal. PHH didnt pay my property taxes for months and then had the audacity to steal the penalities and interest that ny charged from my escrow. Don't do business with them!!!

angmellis Jun 30, 2011

I had to file Ch.13 in 2006. Had a 5 yr. plan, it ended Feb. 6, 11.Talk to the Lawyer since Jan. Stated ever thing was fine, until I mentioned the trustee owed me 3, 000.00 He (lawyer) talked to Her(trustee) back and forth for months, with me in the loop and out. She stated I owed her the 3, oo0. and I didn't met the base plan.The hearing was on May 18, 11. The lawyer stated that if the $ was owed it will get to me blah, blah. I had a wage attachment, thank god! To prove all payments were made. Every yr. phh sends me a print out of where the money goes and to who.Never a none payment not even a late payment!! Thank god, I kept them!I called PHH to get my payment book. I was told my house was up for the next sale date!!Required about this PMI insurance. They said I had to have during the Chapter 13 process. It added an extra 1700. a yr. They told me its added on until I drop down to an 84 per. I am at 94 per.What ever that means.They stated they couldn't give me a payment book. Here it is June 29, 11. Cant send them $ so I will get charged a late fee or they'll send it back to me so they can foreclose . Found out over the phone the trustee just made Oct.'s payment?? What??Doesn't make any sense. Phh stated I owed 5, 00.00 not including the lawyer fee. Seems to me there is racketeering going on here. I will be contacting the Attry. General in the morning! Phh also stated a lot of people owe $ when they come out of Chapter 13, & they don't know it? Chapter 13 is a repayment bankruptcy you pay your reg. mo. payment and extra on what you owe. The judge figured it out on his calculator and set the amount. Ever thing was paid. How do I owe $$ ? On the last page of the latest print out. PMI insurance had all these payment of 400., 284, etc. monthly. They were getting 59.00 month for the past 5 yrs. Cant wait to get this company out in the open . By the way didn't know Phh was brothers w/ Coldwell until they tried foreclosing on me the 1st. time. Why does Coldwell tell you they put you in the system to find the best mortage co. for you and bam its Phh. RACKETEERING!!! IF THIS HAS HAPPEN TO YOU OR SOME ONE YOU KNOW CONTACT ME [email protected] WE MUST STOP THIS