Pfizertetracycline damage

J

I am 55 years old, I have suffered from ugly discoloured, brittle teeth all of my life caused by tetracycline administered to me as a child. I had 3 molar teeth extracted at aged 10 as weakness caused through lack of protective enamel. I am to this day, ashamed to smile as the discolouration and deterioration of my teeth has had a massive impact on me. When are you going to show empathy and take responsibility for this? Hah! Never because your just another money greedy pharma.

MMMjnr Nov 12, 2018

Get in touch

• Po
    Poesey Nov 06, 2018

I too have suffered my whole life with tetracycline stained teeth. It has been a embarrassment my whole life too.
    I have spent a lot of money bleaching and trying to make them look as normal as possible. To no avail. I don't have an extra 20 grand to spend on veneer work to fix .

MMMjnr Nov 12, 2018

@Poesey [email protected]
    My email

MMM Jnr Aug 07, 2018

If you have teeth that have been affected by this, a picture is the last thing you want to put on show. Believe me...if you are bonafide I will send you what I have to put up with, day in and day out.

• Cw
    CW1968 Aug 06, 2018

Agreed 100%! I am 50 years old and do not have a single photo where I am not embarrassed abt my gray teeth!!

MMM Jnr Aug 07, 2018

@CW1968 This is not fair, I a am 47 years of age, British, and never smiled. I never smoked, yet was always accused of smoking, and was always name called at school, through every stage, I learnt to hide my teeth all the time, but never smiled.Nor is there any pictures of me, because I never wanted to or never want pictures of my teeth..