Petsmartpetsmart pet hotel

B

Recently I took my dog to PetSmart pethotel while I was out of town for roughly 5 days from April 13, 2017 to April 17, 2017. I received a call from the pet hotel manager asking me if my dog had larger testicles than usual? I advised that I have never noticed anything unusual. The pethotel manager told me that they noticed something wrong and was taking him to the veterinarian. The following day, I picked up my dog and it was explained to me that a chemical that is used for cleaning kennels was not properly rinsed out and it caused a reaction that caused swelling and exposed the skin of my pet testicles. I have requested a refund for his stay at the hotel, but I have not heard back from anyone!

petsmart pet hotel