PetSmart — disrespectful and discriminatory work environment
I am pregnant and i was working in the grooming salon in petsmart store #0453. I informed the managers of my pregnancy and due to not having insurance asked to take it easy with certain dogs since i hadn't been to a doctor yet, this is my first pregnancy and i already suffer from epilepsy and high blood pressure. The managers seemed to understand but yet continued to deduct my hours to literally almost nothing. On Saturday November 3, 2018, i was booked with numerous large dogs in a short amount of time and had expressed not being fully comfortable with that due to the fact that some of the dogs had never been to the grooming salon before. I informed the managers and they asked that i contact an Assosciate to come in and help. I told them if they couldnt come in that it wasn't a big deal and when they responded saying they were busy i said Nevermind but the associate took it upon herself to text me extremely innappropriate and uncalled for texts on how i "needed to work harder and that they have helped me repeatedly even though i haven't seen them in 2 months time and told me how they understood i was going through things and how i couldn't just handle the job." The treatment and statements made towards me AFTER i expressed the medical condition is ridiculous and honestly extremely disrespectful.
More PetSmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services!
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service
- PetSmart - employee treatment
- Pet Smart Kong Crate - web site picture different than product
- Petsmart Grooming Department - injury to my dog
- PetSmart - grooming
- PetSmart - constantly followed while shopping
- PetSmart - grooming touch-up