Petronas Petrol Station — inaccurate air pumps
I went to Petronas Fuel Station at KM6.5 Jalan Pohon Batu, WP Labuan to refuel petrol for my car on 2018/11/15 at about 0845 am. After which proceeded to air pumping station to pump my car tyres. I set pump meter to 26 psi to inflate all 4 tyres. However, when I checked all the 4 tyres after inflation with my personal air pressure gauge the reading on all the 4 tyres was 35 psi. This indicates that the tyre is over inflated by 9 psi. As this has happened several occasions in the past so I brought it up to the Supervisor for her necessary action. I strongly suggest that the air pumps in question to be calibrated as soon as possible to avoid any untoward incident with regard to road safety.
More Petronas Petrol Station Complaints & Reviews
- Petronas Oil Company - job contract
- Petronas Oil Company Malaysia - cheating: fake job offer from email address [email protected]
- Petronas Oil Company Project In Malaysia - job offer without interview
- Petronas Oil Company - regarding job
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas Oil Company) - international online interview questionnaire from petroliam nasional berhad (petronas oil company)
- Petronas - service
- Petronas - petronas gift card
- Petronas - cashier
- Petronas - i'm complaining about the petronas sdn bhd at batu caves and more stations petronas at seremban.
- Petronas Sunway IPOH - poor services by the petronas management.