Petronas Engineering companyrequest for help regarding the authenticity/truthfulness of employment alert from petronas engineering co., malaysia thru "monster india job portal"

C Apr 03, 2019

From: [protected]@gmail.com on behalf of Dr.Mohd Bello
Sent: Wednesday, 3 April 2019 3:19 AM
Subject: Employment Alert

Greetings!

This is to inform you that Petronas Engineering company Malaysia is
currently recruiting professional expatriates.After the review of your
CV/Resume from our
Job consultant "MONSTER INDIA PORTAL", and also to inform you that you have
been short-listed for a possible job position.

Please send your updated CV and answers which will be used to ascertain
your eligibility for a Job position with Petronas Engineering company Malaysia.

Current Salary:...
Expected Salary:...
Notice Period / Joining Time:...
Current Location:...
Current:Designation/Position:...
Position wishing apply:...

Our Recruitment Team will review your details and CV within 3 days.

Note: Applicants are advised to check their emails regularly for
response from Petronas Engineering company Malaysia Recruitment Team.
Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be contacted.

Rashid Nahum
Chief Recruitment Manager
career.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ky
    Kyle Jan Perez Cumpio Apr 03, 2019

same letter i 've recieved any comments if this is legitimate recruitment company .

Romulo

• Sr
    SR1966 Apr 29, 2019

Same email I have received. Is it a genuine or a fraud one since the email address given is of gmail as below career.[protected]@ gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This letter is to express my interest in your company. I consider myself to be a hard worker with integrity. I would like to take an opportunity to submit my resume for the above mentioned position in your esteemed organization. Hereby I have attached my resume, describing all my capabilities, which would be an asset to your organization.

My resume highlights my ability, knowledge and expertise in management. During my tenure with various organizations, I was able to use the resources and knowledge available to me to sustain a growing business. Highlights of experience and demonstrated talent I would bring to your organization includes:

 Sincere and diligent management professional with 15+ years of experience across project management, strategic maintenance and human resource management; currently spearheading with, Eastern Provience, Ksa as a Chief General Manager Contractering for Abdullah Hassan Muany Est..

 Proficient in HR management and handling administration and hands on experience in Administration, Office Management, Payroll Management, Documentation, Finance & Accounts, Time Keeping and Reporting.

 Dexterity across structuring Recruitment, Training & Development, Vendor Management, Employee Relations, Grievance Handling, Manpower Planning, Disciplinary Issues and implementing innovative Administrative policies/procedures.

 Demonstrated capability in managing and handling multifarious HR Policies & Procedures including Human Behavior, Recruitment & Selection, Administration, Motivation, and Team Building, drawing up Career Progression Plans and Welfare Schemes.

 I am currently on Employment Visa (NOC), and can be available within 1 month, to join a challenging position with a dynamic organization that welcomes initiative, dedication, and demands excellence in consistently meeting business objectives and exceeding standards.

Additional capabilities are listed in the enclosed resume. Since I am currently seeking new challenges, I will be obliged to get an opportunity to discuss your needs and my potential contributions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the number listed below.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
    ABDULLAH AL MUANY
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
    Contact: +[protected]; Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Abdullah Hassan Muany Aug 10, 2019

I am currently unemployed and have been searching for a job. However, I have been spending my time reading about the latest trends in the oil and gas industry as I want to keep myself updated on the market. Otherwise, I used to cultivate my literary cleverness in my spare time

I am a versatile individual with an extremely matchless knowledge and capabilities. As a veteran professional in the oil and gas industry, I have been through the thick and thin of the business that is why I always give high importance to every assignment that I am involved with. I want to be part of your organization and helping you towards the company’s continuous success.

Abdullah Hassan Muany Aug 10, 2019

Am Seeking for job with you

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices