[Resolved] PetCareSupplies — frontline plus
The company says it is in canada. It is in singapore. The products fit the description of counterfeits so I contacted frontline flea in the us. The products were produced for sale in africa. They may or may not be real but it is definitely illegal to sell these products in the us. Frontline said to never put these products on my pets. Frontline will send approved us products, free of charge, once to you. Do not trust this company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PetCareSupplies Customer Care's Response · Nov 08, 2019
Please accept our sincere apology for the bad experience you had with your recent purchase. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We request you to kindly contact us on our toll-free number or email us and we will try our best to resolve the issue at the earliest possible.
Toll Free - [protected] Mon - Sat 9AM to 6PM (CST)
Email - [protected]@petcaresupplies.com
More PetCareSupplies Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies.com - I paid for the items, but I haven't received them 
- www.petcaresupplies.com - they took money, but haven't provided the order
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies - misleading website not in usa
- PetCareSupplies.com - agent hung up on me and no info about my order
- PetCareSupplies.com - received only one package
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies - dog flea meds
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies - frontline plus 
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies.com - frontline
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies - frontline cat/dog flea meds
- [Resolved] PetCareSupplies - flea medication