Pepsi24 oz pepsi bottles

Have you stop making diet Pepsi in the 24 oz bottles? Why would you do such a thing. Diet Pepsi is all I drink, besides water and tea, and I spend ALOT of money for this drink because I love it. But I do not like drinks in a can and I don't like the smaller bottles. The 24 oz bottles is perfect size to take to work and last all day, easy to handle, not like 1.5 liter or the 2 liter. If you have quit making the 24 oz, please reconsider the terrible mistake you are making. Profits could drop.
Thanks,
Ann C. Nowland

• Mi
    misc.unknown350 Jul 29, 2016

This was sent to my email as well...

THE CHEVRON/TEXACO OIL AND GAS COMPANY
    1092 CHEVRON LAYOUT, WUSE ZONE 2,
    WUSE, ABUJA. NIGERIA.

Congratulation You Have Been Selected in the on-going chevron texaco award held recently and you have been awarded $1, 000, 000.00 USD. (One Million United States Dollars).Note that this promotion is mainly aimed at alleviating poverty, it is also aimed at encouraging internet Users worldwide. This email is randomly sent to five people worldwide. If you did receive this email, it means you are one of the five(5) lucky winners. Your verification number is: (CT-222-6747, FGN/P-900-56).

CONTACT OUR IMMEDIATELLY CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER:
    Mr. Kenneth Davids
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Phone: +[protected]

You are also advised to provide him with the underlisted information as soon as possible:

NAME IN FULL:
    MOBILE:
    SEX (M/F):
    ANNUAL INCOME:
    REMARKS ABOUT CHEVRON/TEXACO:

We are glad to have you as one of our luckly winners.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Chike Madu.
    Online Co-ordinator...

Co-sponsors of this online promotion are listed herein: Shell Oil Company,
    Pepsi Corporation, and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

AKARDAISH SWEETS BAKERS Jul 29, 2016

I M SELLING ALL PEPSI BRANDS FOR THREE YEARS. BUT PEPSI DID NOT PROVIDE ME ANY FREEZER, VISICOOLER AND ANY OTHER ADVERTISING MATERIAL.WERE AS MY SHOP IS LOCATED ON HIGHWAY ROAD AT A ATTRACTIVE PLACE.DIFFERENT PEPSI OFFICIALS PROMISSED ME TO FULFIL MY REQUIRMENTS BUT THEY DID NOT DO SO.I WANT TO BE A BEST BUSINESS PARTNER OF PEPSI COLA AND WISH THAT PEPSI FACILITATE ME AS FOR AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU.

• Sg
    sguraini Jul 29, 2016

My problem I love Pepsi
    Gentlemen, as usual, I am from loving your product and I do not think my house free of it, but when you buy a box of your product
    (Marend) in Saudi Arabia surprised me the presence of a foreign body may appropriateness transparent bottle of your product and which I believe is the body of a plastic or glass bottle and commits held a closed and wondered if this product is transparent and for how your products and metal which does not see what's inside
    Gentlemen of my love for your products has decided to send this complaint to you to find perhaps the ears and Atdtrna to work on a shoe-shine your company through many channels (press, internet ... etc and thus impact on your sales to a directory and I have clearly and could send you pictures of it
    She asked Is human life is so cheap and also wondered about my family and other bottles which they took and whether harm or killing them will leave them in large and ask whether it increased the response Kalkm Aljomaih relations representative director Majid Staz but I ask that your company
    a formal apology with compensation equivalent to the reputation of your company and the size of the damage expected
    a thorough medical examination to me and my family
    Wait you reply

best regard
    saad al guraini
    mobile number [protected]

• Pe
    PEPSI999 Jul 29, 2016

This is my first time using this airline. I am a frequent traveler. Unfortunately, i had to change my date on the ticket. I called airfare and they told me they cant help me through phone and i had to go online to make the change myself and that they will send me an email back to confirm my change of ticket. They also told me on the phone that there is a fee for changing a ticket (Which is normal. There is a coast of fixed 350dollars and plus other changes that they would tell after i have made the change. I did everything they asked for. The extra coast was 400 dollar, so the total price to change my date (Extend for 2 weeks) was 750dollars!!! I have been talking to them back and forth now for 2 whole weeks. My flight is next week and they have still not changed my ticket. They keep telling me to email them and to call them, and when ever i do what they ask for, they simply can not help me! It seems this all is going in one direction: that i will loos my ticket because i am not able to travel now and no body can help me to change my date! Do not ever go wit this airline. They are simply useless and not helpful. I have been screwing around.

• Ab
    Abdul Ghaffar Magsi Jul 29, 2016

I RECEIVE A MESSAGE ON 20/10/2012 FROM PEPSI AWARD AS
    (YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON U 500, 000, 00 GBP IN THE 2012 PEPSI MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM PRIZE; EMAIL YOUR NAME/EMAIL ID/CELL NO TO:

akabar abbasi Jul 29, 2016

i get one sms 3 july 2013 your mobile number has won you 500.000 pounds in 2013 pepsi intl mobile draw in uk i am mohammad akabar abbasi my cell no [protected]

Greetings...

I received the award sms and e-mail for Pepsi-Cola England, which is given below:

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our Awards Department. The 2012 October Award of Pepsi-Cola England is no doubt; your winning fund of (£500, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by ONLINE TRANSFER [BANK WIRE].

We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to SOCIETE GENERALE BANK PLC UK Foreign Payment Division. By e-mail: [email protected] to enable them start the process of release your winning fund to you.

• La
    ladora cumbie Jul 29, 2016

i bought 3 twelve packs of pepsi in cans at rite aid in Camilla GA i got home to drink one an i noticed a empty can feeling it light er than normaly well i saw a hole in can an i opened it to pour out remain ts of it an there was nasty smelling disgusting mess in it looked slimy blackish grey some white an rocks or metal looking stuff i got sick from the crap an puked my guts up an now im scared to open an drink more Pepsi what should i do bout the one bad one an what do yall say bout it it came in the box of 12 shut not open i love pepsi products your the best i drank it for 30 years or more but this was rediculas to find i took photos with my cell phone so u may want a text to see what i saw i got 4 or 5 pits of it an can an hole in it

AKARDAISH SWEETS BAKERS Jul 29, 2016

DEAR CUSTOMER,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION AS WAS SENT IN TO
    THIS DEPARTMENT BY YOU. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN
    APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY
    TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST
    PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE
    RELEVANT STATUS;

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY PESI-COLA
    COMPANY

- A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AND LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM BRITISH HIGH
    COURT OF JUSTICE OR ANY CROWN COURT HERE ENGLAND.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE,
    THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF SOCIETE GENERALE BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM
    PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF (500, 000.00)FIVE HUNDRED
    THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) WAS DEPOSITED IN A TEMPORARY ACCOUNT.

ACCOUNT TENURE: 15 DAYS
    AMOUNT DEPOSITED: 500, 000 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUND STERLING)
    TEMPORARY ACCOUNT VALIDITY: SHORT TIME.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID
    PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT PEPSI AWARD AGENT, ROBERT DIAMOND, FOR
    INTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION
    E-MAIL:[email protected] PHONE:+[protected] HOW TO GET THE NEEDED
    DOCUMENTS BEFORE 15 DAYS.

WARNING DON'T LEAVE THE TEMPORARY ACCOUNT INFORMATION OPEN ONLINE, TRY TO
    SIGN IT OUT AFTER CHECKING CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    DR.PETER GREAT
    [BRANCH MANAGER]

I want to ask, is that true or fake ? Is Societe Generale Bank UK keep my fund of Pepsi-Cola Prize ?
    Is Societe Generale Bank UK cooperate with Poca-Cola Live Prize redeem?
    I wish you can answer & give me confirmation as soon as possible, thank you.

akabar abbasi Jul 29, 2016

• La
    ladora cumbie Jul 29, 2016

• Pr
    PRIZE WINNER Jul 29, 2016

SIR .
    I RECEIVE THE SMS FROM PEPSI COLA THAT YOU HAVE A WINNER OF 500, 000 LAC POUNDS AND YOUR PAYMENT IS TEMPORARY DEPOSIT IN SOCIETE BANK UK SO THAT IS A TRUE ?
    BEST REGARDS ASIF KHAN FROM PAKISTAN

I RECEIVE A MESSAGE ON 20/10/2012 FROM PEPSI AWARD AS

• Re
    Reply Team Jul 29, 2016

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

[email protected]

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations
    Reply Team

• Nu
    numan hussain shah Jul 29, 2016

I recived the wining message of pepesi lucky draw so how to claim my prize

• Sg

saad al guraini
    mobile number [protected]

• Sh
    Shyam Sundar joshi Jul 29, 2016

Well I received a message from Pepsi that i won $1, 000, 000. Is it true or fake??? What should i do to get the money ?
    My name is shyam sundar joshi and I'm from Nepal,
    My email Id is [email protected] Hotmail.com or [email protected]
    & My number is [protected]!
    So please email me for any recent information.
    Thanks alot!

• Fo
    foxtr78 Jun 30, 2016

i am getting sick of buying inferior product when i keep telling them whats wrong and get nothing in the way of help don't they care about their customers

• Fo
    foxtr78 Jun 30, 2016

i keep getting cartons of pepsi bought at walmart on rt 43 in baltimore county maryland the numbers are 120130 and the oval strip is 8-06-11-n4-me i would like a refund this is stupid it not the first time i've had to send in a complaint about the same issue i must have the last 6-7 cartons at least like this at least 2 cans not full and dented

Joann Rinas Feb 16, 2016

You discontinued the 24 oz bottles of Mt Dew...dumbest thing ever done...they are perfect size and fit easiest in cup holders...don't say you couldn't sell that size because its not true...sold off the shelves as fast as it was put on them...please bring back...soon!!!

• Ga
    Gary Woodley Dec 31, 2015

My preferred soda drink is Mt. Dew.
    I DEMAND the bottlers return the 24 oz bottle!
    Some of the advantages of the 24 oz bottle for many consumers are as follows: it is;
    1) resealable
    2) fits cup holders in tractors & trucks
    3) doesn't spill like a can
    4) easy to hold with one hand
    5) lasts all day

• Co
    Complainant21930 Nov 18, 2015

Correct term is fewer calories, not "less" calories. Who will take you or your product seriously if you don't know your own language? Not very business like.

• Ro
    Robin from Illinois Oct 05, 2015

I have ONLY drank Diet Mountain Dew for the last 23 years, I do not drink milk, water, coffee, tea etc. I was a faithful Mountain Dew drinker for as long as I can remember until I had my son and needed to lose the baby weight. Diet Mountain Dew is the only diet pop that I like. I also HATE the 16 ounce bottles, what a waste of plastic. I like so many before me agree that the 24 ounce was the best thing to come along and I wish Pepsi would listen to its faithful followers and bring the 24 ounce bottle back.

• Js
    jssmeds Aug 27, 2015

I want my 24 Oz bottles back these 19.9 don't work. I just as well start drinking water. If you don't want me to drink my dew .these little bottles are in efficient for me I have to bring two of them to work instead of one, they fall over, I have to buy new huggers, just a pain. You guys are getting cheap. I hope someone will see this that matters.

• Df
    dfoster54956 Aug 07, 2015

Pepsi, you have decided to make a change and remove Diet Mtn Dew 24 oz from the selection at the retail stores. This forces me to make a change in the only soft drink that I consume. I will NOT buy any of Pepsi product in my life time again. It's not only my lose, but Pepsi will lose too! Job well done, following the NOT so smart at Coke. As Forest Gump states, STUPID IS WHAT SPUPID DOES! This in only my opinion.

• Mo
    mortiz Jun 19, 2015

I bought a 12 pack of Pepsi from Walmart in COpperas Cove Tx, and out of 12 cans only 6 were full. The other 6 were half empty.
    proof of purchase 001G-719-0000
    [protected]
    paid $4.48 [protected] on 06/19/2015

• Na
    Nancy Jeann Jun 14, 2015

I am really mad that you don't make pepsi 24 oz. anymore. I would drink half at dinner and the other half with my snack in the evening. I don't know why you stop but, You made a bd mistake. Please bring back the 24oz. bottles. My husband nd i really enjoyed the Pepsi diet cola. i would like to know thereal reason why you discontinued the 24oz. bottles. The price of the 16oz. is the same as the 24oz now. Was money the reason you stopped?

janneken May 31, 2015

UNBELIEVABLE bring back the 24oz Diet Dew

• Wi
    Wildfanz May 31, 2015

I had a stock of them, I finally just ran out last week. Went to buy more and can't find them anywhere - please bring them back.

• Sh
    SHARON RANDOL May 30, 2015

LISTEN PEPSI COMPANY, I AM ON FIXED INCOME AND I BUY A LOT OF YOUR PRODUCT AND I BUY A LOT OF THE 24 OZ. 6 PACK BOTTLES AND 24 COUNT CASES A MONTH, I HAVE BEEN DRINKING THIS PRODUCT FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. NOW I AM NOT SURE WHY YOU STOPPED BUT AS YOU CAN SEE BY ALL OF THESE COMMENTS, THAT YOU MADE A STUPID MOVE AND I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW AND HAVE ALWAYS LOVED AND DRANK MOUNTAIN DEW BUT I CAN ALWAYS CHANGE. BEFORE I STARTED DRINKING MOUNTAIN DEW I WAS DRINKING COKE WHICH I DO NOT MIND GOING BACK TO AND YOU WILL PROBABLY LOSE A LOT OF CONSUMERS BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID MOVE AND EVEN IF COKE DOESN'T HAVE A 24 OZ. BOTTLE I WOULD CHANGE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID MOVE. WHAT A STUPID MOVE. YEP YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME THIS TIME PEPSI COMPANY. SO FIX IT NOT TO HARD TO DO WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE JUST FIX IT . THANK YOU FOR THE MOUNTAIN DEW I DID GET TO DRINK IT WAS PRETTY TASTY TILL YOU TOOK AWAY THE 24 OZ. 6 PACK BOTTLES .

• Su
    susan harner May 15, 2015

when diet coke went to the 16.9 oz i stopped drinking it so now pepsi has done the same this i have to spend more $ on my pop now and i really do drink ALOT of pop more than a person should so i guess i will find something else to drink

• Je
    jeff leach May 14, 2015

If up to me I ban pepsi and bring back pepsi max 20 ounces and 16.9 too. Please bring back pepsi max its better for your health then the regular pepsi.

• Iw
    I want the 24 ounce bottles back May 13, 2015

In Missouri, the shelves are being stocked with the 16.9 ounce. I prefer the 24 ounce. Guess I will switch to water or tea. Thanks a lot soda companies.

• Sp
    Sport Fisherman May 10, 2015

If they do not bring back the 24 ounce Pepsi, I will have to resort to purchasing the equipment that allows you make your own carbonated drink like, SodaStream

• Br
    BryCart May 09, 2015

Bring back what the consumers want. Pepsi, you might not survive the backlash!

• Ll
    LL63 May 02, 2015

This is absolutely stupid!! This is a standard size since I can remember. What really gets me is that I buy the in bulk to save money and right now I have 2 rain checks for $1.99 each. I didn't realize that they were completely discontinued because someone said Walmart has them. I went to King Soopers to special order them because of my rain checks and I received a phone call that their Pepsi person said he couldn't get them. I guess I'll be going to Walmart and buying the few they had left for $4.99 each, if there not gone. I guess I'll have to start drinking bottled water again. It's highway robbery for those little bottles. 3 for $11.00. You got to be kidding me!!!