The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PeoplePC — charges after account closed a year
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
PeoplePC charged $1.95 to my American Express
after this account was closed over a year, claiming
it was a mail upgrade. Customer Service seemed
to think this was alright, asking questions why I
closed this account. I deleted charges from Am.
Express, then received a bill. I have never used
this mail service. I will not pay this either.
Although this is a small amount it was still
unauthorized use of my credit card, appearing
a way to create a charge and/or repeat business.
My card should not have been on file.
Lucille Harrison-closed account [protected].
More PeoplePC Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account
- Earthlink - Total incompetence
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service!
- Earthlink - Unauthorized billing
- People PC - Never signed up but was charged
- PeoplePC - Continued to charge
- PeoplePC - Bad service
- Earthlink - EarthLink has worst customer service ever