Penn Foster Collegelied and cheated me of transfer credits

P

Penn Foster College is a big scam. Connie Dempsey is a tramp who knows nothing about directing education. The people at Penn Foster College are a bunch of losers who are jealous of their students' educational accomplishments and try to put down students in order to cheat them of previous school credits. They tell you a whole bunch of lies and they argue with you. They lack respect and student services and are a bunch of losers who are nothing but [censored] telemarketers!

Penn Foster College will seek to extend students' studies to maximize profit and make money and the people in Education Services are as dumb as an elephant reversing..yes..they are as dumb as an elephant's *** and know nothing about education. Penn Foster needs to be shut down and chased out of Arizona and Scranton, PA. I have never dealt with such unethical bunch of thieves and trash..a bunch of nasty ###.

• Te
    Tessen Sep 27, 2011

My name is kenneth: Im mentally disabled-I take medicine for dipression, attention deficit disorder, and for sleep.This is an online school, when I first started school A lady name (Evelyn doyle) called me wanting to know when Im gonna finish school, Idont know I say, first lasson (hurry) my grades suffered so I slowed down, 6month to complete expired so they gave me a complimentary 6 more months free becouse my bill was already mostly paid off those 6 months expired, so I paid an extra $75. to continue but only made a 68 average on coarse, now I paid for 6 months to complete coarse and I paid for 6 months I have 3 months left and they will not let me make that test a passing grade, They say who cares about your disability..

• 12
    12Nancy Apr 30, 2011

I believe that ALL universities, in America, are unethical and only want your money. It's not just the online ones. The private and ivy league schools are the worst as far as excepting credits from other colleges. I believe all colleges are messed up and only want your money and guess what, they can get away with it just because they know that people need college. Look up RIT in Rochester NY. They raise their tuition at least %5 every single year. They are a private school. They constantly build unnecessary fancy buildings just to show off to perspective students. Something needs to be done in America because if not then someday only the rich will be able to attend college. I think all the colleges and universities are ONE BIG FAT CARTEL. I maybe crazy but I am positive that University of Phoenix, Devry and Penn Foster all part of the same cartel.

• Tr
    trihopegroupthg00060 Apr 08, 2011

I am in the beginning stages of a lawsuit against penn foster and would like to hear more from you. Contact me at [email protected]