PellaICE ON THE INTERIOR

PICTURES SPEAK THE TRUTH I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION TO A PERSPECTIVE CUSTOMER WHO WANTS THE TRUTH

PELLA IS "VIEWED TO BE THE BEST" BUT SO WAS THE NAZI PARTY IN GERMANY IN 1941

• Ke
    keith wysocki Dec 16, 2010

I pushed fought and threaten pella until they finally agreed and replaced the windows from my 2009
    complaint

What i got is just as bad if not worse only 1 yr old

• Ab
    ABailey Jul 01, 2010

I'm right there with you. I've experienced many problems with my Pella Architect Series Windows and Doors, including cladding problems, seal failure, spotting on the glass, rotting wood among other issues. These Pella windows and doors were installed throughout my house in 1995. Problems with the windows began less than 10 years after installation. Pella refuses to acknowledge these claims. On my website, onlinelitigationdiscovery.com, you can see photos detailing the defects with my Pella windows and doors.

I've very interested in hearing other people's similar experiences with Pella. If you have had these problems with Pella, please go to my website, onlinelitigationdiscovery.com and tell me your similar experience so that we may educate consumers. Thanks for your time! -A. Bailey

• Wi
    WindowGuy Jun 10, 2009

Check your humidity level in your house. This is a condisation problem. Your humidity would have to be very high to cause this problem. Look up codensation/ice on windows and there will be plenty of articles explaining this problem. Buy a dehumidifier and it should go away.