[Resolved] PDFFiller — refund/stolen money
Instead of taking the $7 a month I agreed to for a pdf filler subscription, $86 was taken from my account for a yearly subscription I didn't consent to after my 30-day free trial was complete. This is an awfully big purchase for my income situation and detrimental to my upcoming weeks budget. Please, if anyone is capable who reads or comes across this, refund me this money.
I'll be happy to continue my $7 a month subscription but only if this issue is resolved.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PDFFiller Customer Care's Response · Nov 21, 2019
Many thanks for reaching out!
$86 is the annual subscription fee (it is a bit more than 7*12 months due to interbank transaction fee which is out of our control, actually, we are very sorry!).
You can surely switch to monthly subscription instead, no problem. For this, please, live chat with our support here:
They will need to know your full name, the date since when you are using our service and the last four digits of your credit card. They will issue you the refund for the unused period and change the subscription type. No problem at all.
More PDFFiller Complaints & Reviews
- PDFFiller - pdf filler is a scam... avoid them 
- PDFFiller - money scam 
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized charges 
- www.pdffiller.com - they posted fault info and charged me without warning 
- PDFFiller - passport renewal forms (online)
- PDFFiller - misadventures subscription
- PDFFiller - pdffiller thieves and scam personnel 
- PDFFiller - an unrecognized charge in my account
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized credit charges
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - pdffiller