PC Richard & Sonfriedrich air conditioner

O

On 6/12/17 I purchased a 15, 000 btu Air Conditioning unit from the Nanuet, NY PC Richard Store. Included with this purchase was installation. We were fortunate to have a delivery the next day. As specific delivery hours could not be provided, I had no choice but to take the afternoon off from work to await for the delivery.

Once the unit arrived, I was advised that the unit could not be installed due to rain. (Note that NOAA records confirm it rained a total of 15 minutes on this date). The delivery crew placed the AC unit on the floor in the center of my bedroom and advised that I would need to schedule another crew to perform the install. After calls to the Nanuet store, and even a visit to speak directly with the store manager, I am still unable to get any confirmation that this install can be completed with the need for me to loose another 4 hours of work...even the cable company can promise better than this.

To date this issue remains UNRESOLVED.