The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Paypal.com — no buyer protection
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
For years I have been shopping on line with confidence using my PayPal buying "shield" Yesterday I filled a dispute with paypal requesting my money back for a dvd I had ordered through www.ecrater. /jfsales51 What I recieved was a bootleg pirated copy. Paypal "investigated and closed" my claim within 90 min of me filling it. When I called Paypal I was informed that of the thousands and thousands of sites that use the PayPal option the only one I am protected one is Ebay. Unless I never recieve the item. So according to Paypal I did recieve it but who cares that it is a homemade illegal dvd... I lose. The more research I did the more I felt like a fool using PayPal. Even if you use your credit card to pay with paypal you waive your rights. So America please use caution when using paypal becuase you are NOT protected at all even for illegal activites and scams. I have closed my account and will now only use my charge charge so that I can have at least some recourse. Check this out paypalsucks.com it will really open your eyes beforethe holiday shopping season.
More Paypal.com Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing!
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits
- Paypal Inc - request to release my funds
- Paypal. Geconsumerfinance.com - won't let you online to pay bill until after your charged late fee
- PayPal - microsoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account
- Paypal And eBay - chinese ebayers pandora
- Paypal Inc - unauthorized charge