Paypal Increquest to release my funds

B

I am writing to seek an assistance in filing an appeal with Paypal. I recently received an email stating that they will held my fund for 180 days and I am not allow to withdraw any amount. I sold an items on Ebay, it was legally and confirmed purchased, all transactions requirements submitted to Paypal. I myself contacted the buyer for confirmation of his purchased provided as well his contact information for other verification required. Paypal have already confirmed the shipping details, tracking number, contact information and valid ID required were sent to them. At first I understand they're procedure in holding payments for 2 weeks it's their security purposes. Gone 2 weeks my account is still on limited status I decided to appeal my case with them. I received an email saying -Investigation is Complete " We have lifted the temporary hold on the funds. You now have full access to
those amounts in your account." - Then I was surprised after few minutes I received an email again stating - Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.- with no clear reason at all. The item were already delivered and confirmed by the buyer, I haven't receive any complaint from the buyer so I don't see the point of putting it on hold for that such period. I emailed them to request an appeal to uplift the hold status but they denied it and continuing putting my accounts on hold for 180 days (6mos). I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for whatever charge back purposes, however a review of my account will show I have already registered a valid credit card that they can charge in case this happens holding the funds for #189 days (6 mos.) which is not referring to their Terms and Condition Is not reasonable would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. I've been reading a lot of complaints with Paypal came with same issue as mine who abusively and unjustice of holding funds. This is not fair and against consumer rights. I am requesting to Paypal to release my fund. Holding the full balance of my account is not fair, I am hoping you can help me raise my concern with Paypal and take the necessary action on this matter. I am here deeply asking for your assistance to help me with Paypal releasing my funds and stop holding accounts for that such period which is i believe against the law and unfairly to they're customer. I am looking forward to your immediate action. And thanking you in advance for your warm assistance.

request to release my funds
request to release my funds

• St
    Steve Young Sep 04, 2008

We paid $58.oo for the Adobe 9 Vista version and received no product; upon contacting Adobe, we were told there was no record of an order. We have the PayPal verification paid receipt.