Paypal Geconsumerfinance.commaking account payments

Attempting to log on to Paypal account payment website as
displayed on account billing statement...Site will not display nor
can it be reached. Results in missed payments or late payment fee
charges.

• Gd
    gdaws43 Jul 01, 2009

I have the same problems with them. They are truly ripping off comsumers. I cannot wait to pay this off, if I can ever get online with them. They are total crooks.

• La
    Lady Stormy Apr 28, 2009

I was given a url to go to paypal.gemoney.com to pay my paypal buyer credit bill and it will not let me in, I can not login, I can not access the page and it costs $15.00 to pay your bill by phone...

I am fed up with this paypal business...something has to be done and done right and done NOW!!!

Angry business woman!

• Lo
    Locki Kasiotis Mar 24, 2009

I would like to call and discuss my account, but I can not find the number to do so. Please email me with the number to speak to someone please.