Payoneer — account
I had been using Payoneer for about 7 years now and September 11th 2018, My account got hacked. Someone has accessed my account and transferred $700 (Account only had that amount) to his/her account. I even didn't got an email confirmation regarding that. I only got to know about this about 5 days later when I logged into my Payoneer account. Money was sent to another payoneer account with the email '[protected]@mail.ru'. After my complain payoneer customer service locked my account and requested a list of details from me. I had to take photographs of me holding this and that since they asked for that. They kept this complaint going for more than 2 months. At the end they said to deal with the money receiver myself for any disputes. Basically after all that waiting and all that things I provided them, it came to the point I need to find who hacked into my account and resolve things with them.
I am the victim here. Payoneer have all the information about the receiver of the money as that person also have a payoneer account. They could have checked the ip addresses which accessed the account. With having all that, they did nothing. I lost my hard earned money and the people who are best capable of taking action against that just ignored me. Disappointing.
More Payoneer Complaints & Reviews
- Payoneer Inc - scam
- Payoneer - #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts
- Payoneer - missing funds account hacked
- Payoneer Inc - paid for service, nto received
- Payoneer Inc - identity stolen
- Payoneer - payoneer account blocked
- Payoneer - inappropriate exchange rate applied
- Payoneer - no reply not unlocking my account having funds there
- Payoneer - Service / withdraw my funds
- Payoneer - identity theft