Menu
Paxful Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Paxful
reviews & complaints

www.paxful.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 32 Reviews

Paxful Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
16 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Paxful at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Paxful has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Paxful. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Paxful reviews & complaints

J
4:34 pm EDT

Paxful Transfer Held up

I made a deposit to paxful from my linked account in July and purchased crypto, all worth about $23k, I tried to send it out to another wallet only for my transfer to be put on hold and pending for more than 2 months. Customer service requested all sort of documentation to verify identity, as well as source of funds, all to no avail!

They keep giving me excuses, it’s been 3 months now and no resolution has been reached!

Please release my money!

Read full review of Paxful and 3 comments
3 comments
A
A
Amelia H.
Melbourne, AU

Its frustrating to see that this service still engages in shady acts and people still fall victim even though there are so many negative reviews online.

Knowledge is and always will be power. Fortunately for me, when I had my experience with them,I was introduced to a recovery platform that greatly assisted me in retrieving all my money.

Please let's endeavor to do as much research about some of these trading platforms before getting involved with them

Clarence Thompson
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've had the same issue to be honest, I had to give up waiting for their customer care to come to my rescue, each day was one disappointment to another!

Lily A.
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Its frustrating to see that this service is still scamming people even though there are so many negative reviews online. Knowledge is power. Fortunately for me I was introduced to this recovery platform that helps people with cases such as this and they greatly assisted me in retrieving all my assets. Please let's always do our research well and not make this mistakes of falling in the hands of unreliable platforms such as this.

3:58 am EDT

Paxful Scammed by Paxful Vendor: Urgent Request for Help

I recently had a bad experience with Paxful while trying to sell my Bitcoin. I was selling 0.*** BTC for 99,197.25 INR using UPI Transfer. The vendor, with transaction_id trade_hash 7vTW9RuJqVn, took my money and scammed me. They didn't send any payment to my bank account.

When I started to dispute the transaction and uploaded all the necessary documents, my account suddenly showed as temporarily locked and banned. The vendor never sent any money, and they never replied to my messages during the trading process. That's why I'm claiming the despues (7vTW9RuJqVn.)@***@paxful. I need my money and coin back. The vendor belongs to Nigeria, not India.

I tried contacting customer care, but they didn't reply. It's frustrating because I need my money back. I'm making a humble request to ***@paxful to help me out regarding this matter. The vendor scammed me, and I have proof of it.

Overall, I had a terrible experience with Paxful, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's important to be cautious when trading on this platform and to thoroughly research the vendors before making any transactions.

M
12:50 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Negative Experience with Paxful: Beware of Scammers and Unsupportive Moderators

I recently had a negative experience with Paxful, specifically with one user named "Ahmed8818". I was selling $550 worth of gift cards to him and marked the trade as paid after sending the cards. However, I noticed that he was taking a long time to release the coins and became suspicious. It turns out that he had redeemed the cards and even tried to redeem them again on another account. He then opened a dispute and only provided screenshots saying that the cards were already redeemed.

I was frustrated and provided receipts for each card, showing that I had checked their balance before selling them to him. Despite this, the moderators sided with him because he had a lot of feedbacks. I was disappointed with the lack of support from the moderators and felt like I had been scammed.

Overall, my experience with Paxful was not great. While there are many legitimate users on the platform, it's important to be cautious and aware of potential scams. The moderators should also be more thorough in their investigations and not simply rely on a user's feedback score.

Is Paxful legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Paxful as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Paxful stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Paxful should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Paxful earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Paxful achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Paxful has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Paxful.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Paxful website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Paxful.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Paxful, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Paxful have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Paxful website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Paxful has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 16 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Paxful protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We have received reports that the website associated with Paxful is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.
S
11:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Paxful: Irresponsible and Heartless Scammer - My Frustrating Experience Buying USDT

I recently had an experience with Paxful that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I was looking to buy some USDT and found a seller named CivilThrush128 from Kenya. They had good reviews and seemed trustworthy, so I went ahead and made a purchase of 250GBP worth of USDT.

I paid with my MasterCard and also made a second payment to David Momanyi for $176.93 USD. However, things started to go wrong when the seller began sending me different email addresses. It became clear to me that this person was a scammer.

I immediately contacted Paxful to inform them of the situation. They responded and told me that the seller had withdrawn all their money from the platform. They said there was nothing they could do as the seller had already taken my money without delivering the USDT to me.

I tried to reach out to the seller through calls and WhatsApp, but my efforts were unsuccessful. I felt like Paxful was not taking my situation seriously and was only interested in their commissions. It was a frustrating experience, and I would not recommend using Paxful to anyone.

In my opinion, Paxful is an irresponsible and heartless scammer that is only interested in making money. They do not care about their customers and are not willing to help when things go wrong. I would give them a score of less than zero if I could.

Overall, I would advise anyone looking to buy cryptocurrency to be careful and do their research before using any platform. There are many scammers out there, and it's important to protect yourself and your money.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Disappointing Experience with Paxful: Lost Deposit and Unhelpful Support Team

Registered on Paxful to trade USDT. Had some trouble with verification as my address wasn't showing up on my document. It took a week and a couple of letters to support, but they finally found my address (which was at the beginning of the document, starting with the word "Address"). It was a bit of a shame, but at least it got sorted out eventually.

After that, I found a buyer for my USDT and we made a deal. However, the buyer sent me a transfer to the wrong payment system, which was not what he had specified in his offer. I gave him negative feedback for this, and as a result, he was instantly blocked by Paxful and all his assets were frozen.

Unfortunately, the buyer then revoked the payment in the bank, which meant that I lost ALL my deposit. This was a significant amount of money for me, so I contacted support to ask if they could either give me my USDT from the locked account or unfreeze it so that I could communicate with the buyer directly on WhatsApp.

However, I was disappointed to receive a reply from support stating that they couldn't unblock the account due to their policy. It seemed like they were just trying to be a middleman and take their percentage without actually doing anything to help their users. I was frustrated with the situation and felt like I had been cheated out of my assets.

Overall, I cannot recommend this service. The support team seemed like robots and were not willing to listen to my situation or help me in any way. I communicated with them for three days and explained my situation multiple times, but they still refused to do anything to help me. In fact, the last words from the correspondence with support were "And since we have already provided you with the appropriate response while considering all the information about your inquiry, we will now consider this ticket closed and will no longer respond to inquiries regarding the same subject". It was a disappointing experience, and I would not use Paxful again in the future.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Paxful Review: Scammers Allowed to Steal Your Money, Moderators Don't Have Your Back

Paxful is a platform that claims to be against rippers and scammers, but my experience with them has been nothing but disappointing. I have been ripped off twice while using their platform, and it seems like I am not the only one. Many reviews on their website say the same thing, that Paxful allows people to get ripped off.

The first time I was ripped off was for a $100 gift card. It was a painful experience, but I thought it was just a one-time thing. However, rippers tried to steal my cards a few more times, and I was able to win those disputes. I thought Paxful had redeemed themselves, but I was wrong. They have once again handed over my money to a ripper.

If you are trading gift cards for bitcoin, scammers will redeem your pin and/or code by a different device, then try to redeem it again with video evidence, showing it was already redeemed. You would think that if you could provide evidence from the gift card company that the pin wasn't redeemed until AFTER you gave it to the seller, the moderators at Paxful would realize what the scammers are doing and not let them steal from you. But you would be wrong. The moderators at Paxful are not logical, and they don't have your back.

They will let people steal from you, even when the evidence and all the requested information is presented to them. Even when you've followed all the rules from day one. Even when you are obviously not a scammer and the other person obviously is, with other negative reviews saying the same thing about them. And then they'll say "unfortunately you lost the dispute" even though you were the one to report the trade as a ripper in the first place!

After reading this review, they'll have the gall to blame it on you, saying "we know it is hard to lose a dispute?.maybe you didn't follow all the rules, or provide sufficient enough evidence". Well, I did. And they still let them take my money. It's hard to basically be called a thief and a liar when you're an honest person. It's hard to be told that a ripper gets to keep your money.

I didn't just "lose a dispute" Paxful. I lost my money for nothing, and basically judged by your ignorant moderator, to be a scammer, when the actual scammer gets awarded my gift card and the bitcoin. It's degrading. It's insulting. Thanks for the huge slap in the face Paxful.

And then they will say they are sorry you are closing your account, and are you sure? You're not sorry, Paxful. The only thing you're sorry about is that you'll have one less person to let the scammers rip off. If you keep treating honest people like this, one day all that's going to be left is a bunch of scammers trying to rip each other off. At least your crappy moderators will have great job security.

In conclusion, I would not recommend Paxful to anyone. They do not have your back, and they will let scammers steal from you. It's a shame because the concept of the platform is great, but the execution is terrible. Don't trust Paxful.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Paxful Review: Lack of Customer Support and Scam Risks Make it a No-Go for BTC Trading

Paxful is a BTC trading platform that I recently tried out, and let me tell you, it was a complete disaster. I'm from the Netherlands, and when I tried to verify my energy bill and bank account, they denied it. I mean, come on, mistakes happen, but what really got me was the lack of help from Paxful. I sent them an email, but they didn't even bother to respond. It's like they don't care about their customers at all.

To make matters worse, I lost 100 euros because of a scam site that I accidentally traded with. I mean, I know I should have been more careful, but still, it's frustrating that Paxful doesn't do more to protect its users from these kinds of scams. So, if you're thinking about buying or trading BTC on Paxful, I would strongly advise against it. Trust me, you'll save yourself a lot of time, money, and headaches.

T

Paxful Deposit Issue with Paxful BTC Wallet: Funds Not Supported

So, I was trying to move some of my money from my binance account to my paxful BTC wallet. I deposited 9500BUSD and it was confirmed, but when I checked my balance, it wasn't there. I was pretty worried about this, so I tracked it and it showed that it was still in my wallet. But when I contacted the Paxful representative, they told me that they couldn't do anything about it because the funds I sent weren't supported.

Now, I'm not really sure what that means, but it sounds like a problem to me. I mean, if I can't use the money that I deposited, then what's the point of even having a wallet? I really hope that Paxful can fix this issue as soon as possible, because I need that money for some important things.

Overall, I've had a pretty good experience with Paxful so far. I like the fact that they offer a lot of different payment options, and their fees are pretty reasonable. However, this issue with my deposit has definitely put a damper on things. I hope that they can resolve it quickly, so that I can continue to use their platform without any problems.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Paxful Review: Deceptive Practices and Lost Investments - Not Recommended

Yo, so I gotta tell you about my experience with Paxful. At first, I was feeling pretty good about it. Their rep was all smooth talkin' and made me feel like I could trust 'em. But then, things started goin' downhill real fast. I ended up losin' everything I had invested. It was a total nightmare.

The worst part is that they straight up lied to me and were super deceptive. They didn't manage my account properly and took way too many risks. It was like they didn't care about my money at all.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Paxful to anyone. It's just not worth the risk. If you're lookin' to invest your hard-earned cash, there are way better options out there. Don't make the same mistake I did.

But, on the bright side, I gotta give a shoutout to Mildred49 on Telegram. She helped me recover 90% of my funds. So, if you do end up gettin' scammed by Paxful, hit her up. She's a lifesaver.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Buyer Beware: My Experience with Paxful's High Withdrawal Fees and Sketchy Business Practices

As someone who has had a less than ideal experience with Paxful, I feel it is important to warn others who may be considering using their services. While there are certainly some positives to the platform, such as the ability to buy and sell a variety of cryptocurrencies, it is impossible for me to overlook the company's sketchy business practices.

One of the most frustrating and dishonest aspects of Paxful is the exorbitant withdrawal fees they charge. As a new user of cryptocurrency, I was not fully aware of what to expect when it came to fees. However, it quickly became apparent that Paxful was taking advantage of their users by charging fees that were extremely high in comparison to other platforms.

These fees are marketed as Bitcoin miner fees, but a little digging revealed that this was far from the truth. In reality, the fees charged by Paxful are significantly higher than what is required for a miner to process the transaction. I felt as though I had been lied to and taken advantage of by the company.

To make matters worse, there are other platforms out there - such as LBC - that charge only a fraction of what Paxful does. This shows that it is possible for companies to charge reasonable fees and still operate successfully.

In summary, while Paxful may seem like an attractive option at first glance, their high withdrawal fees and dishonest marketing tactics make them a company to avoid. Instead, I would recommend doing your research and finding a platform that values transparency and fair pricing.

Paxful Paxful's customer support and security issues - a caution to users

As a user of Paxful, I have recently experienced a security issue that has left me feeling dissatisfied with the platform's security measures and customer support features. I received an email notification stating that my account had been logged into from a location that I had never physically visited - New York, while I reside in Canada.

Understandably so, I took immediate action by locking my account to prevent any unauthorized access. However, the roadblock I experienced afterward was disheartening. When I tried to contact the support team, I was met with frustrating obstacles. Despite the instructions to contact support, I found myself continuously going through a loop of questions without a direct interface to speak to a customer representative.

Even upon sending an email, my support ticket was closed promptly with instructions to visit their website for further assistance. Unfortunately, the support chat function did not work as it kept restarting and made no progress to resolving my issues.

All in all, my experience with Paxful's customer support and security features has greatly affected my trust in the platform's ability to protect and provide seamless user experience. Hence, I urge users to be cautious and vigilant when using this service.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Protect Your Bitcoin Investment: Recover Stolen Bitcoins with CryptrecoveryDTtech

Cryptocurrency has become a popular investment option in recent years, with bitcoins being one of the most widely traded digital currencies. However, investing in bitcoins comes with its own set of risks, and one of the most significant risks is the possibility of your bitcoin wallet getting hacked or stolen. This can lead to emotional distress and financial loss if not handled properly.

Paxful is a peer-to-peer bitcoin marketplace that offers a platform to buy, sell, and trade bitcoins. However, in the event of a security breach, it can be challenging to track down the thieves. Fortunately, there are agencies like CryptrecoveryDTtech who specialize in bitcoin forensics and can help recover stolen bitcoins. This is especially important if you think your crypto wallet has been compromised and you fear losing your hard-earned investment.

The process of tracing bitcoin is not always easy, but with the right expertise, it is possible to identify the criminals responsible for stealing your bitcoins and recover your funds. Make sure to take extra precautions, such as using different wallets or enabling multi-factor authentication, to keep your bitcoins safe. In summary, investing in bitcoins can be fruitful, but it's important to be cautious and take measures to protect your investment. In the event of a security breach, don't panic. Instead, reach out to experts like CryptrecoveryDTtech to help you recover your funds.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Paxful Froze My Account and Won't Release My Funds - Avoid This Platform!

As a longtime user of Paxful, I can share my experience with the platform. Overall, my account was fully verified and I had no issues using their services for quite some time. However, I did experience a serious problem when I attempted to transfer Bitcoin to a trusted developer I had worked with in the past. Despite sending BTC to this same address previously without issue, my account was suddenly frozen by Paxful.

For the past 130 days, I have been in communication with the customer support team at Paxful, trying to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the response has been poor at best. The company has conducted an investigation into the matter, but has offered no progress or resolution. I am now unable to withdraw money from my account and they won't even allow me to close the account and transfer out my remaining funds.

I feel very frustrated and aggrieved by the way Paxful has treated me. It seems that they have the power to keep my money without accountability or any further explanation. This is unacceptable and I would recommend other users to avoid this platform at all costs. You don't want to be in a situation where your money is held hostage and there is nothing you can do about it. It's imperative that we do our due diligence when choosing any online service, especially one that deals with our hard-earned cash.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful JimFundsRecovery: The company that helped me recover $100K from BO scam!

Hey there everyone! I recently had a negative experience where I lost over $100,000 to fraudulent BO merchants. I was struggling to recover my funds and was at a loss as to what to do next. That's when I stumbled upon JimFundsRecovery- a company that was recommended to me as being reputable and reliable.

I reached out to them and was surprised to see that they were able to help me recover all my lost funds! I cannot express how much gratitude I have for their services. They truly helped me at a time when I thought all hope was lost.

I highly recommend JimFundsRecovery if you ever find yourself in a similar situation. You can contact them directly through their website or email them at Jimfundsrecovery At consultant Dot com. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Paxful Paxful's customer support and security issues - a caution to users

E

S

Paxful A Closer Look at Paxful: A Peer-to-Peer Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

When it comes to online cryptocurrency marketplaces, there are a variety of options available to users. One such platform is Paxful, but some users have reported issues with their experience on the site. Whilst Paxful aims to bring a convenient and accessible option for users looking to trade cryptocurrency, some customers have reported troublesome experiences in their dealings. Despite the platform's sporadic nature and unwelcome network charges, Paxful still has an active user base. The site can make it difficult to send and receive Bitcoin to and from external wallets, with transactions sometimes taking longer than expected. It's understandable that these issues can be frustrating for users who are seeking a seamless online trading experience.

Upon careful analysis of the platform, it is important for users to understand the potential risks associated with navigating the online world of crypto trading. Paxful's verification process may deter some users as it requires an extensive range of personal identification. It's also important to note that Paxful is not an exchange, but rather a peer-to-peer trading platform which means users are matching with other individual traders rather than dealing with the company itself. This arrangement often comes with a higher level of risk than typical online stock trading as users are required to rely on the honesty and reliability of their counterpart for a successful transaction, as well as being at risk of loss due to potential cyber attacks.

Whilst some users have had negative experiences with Paxful, it is worth noting that other users have had successful transactions and appreciate the platform's service. Ultimately, it is up to the users to determine whether and how they use the platform. For those considering utilising Paxful, it is important to enter into trading with the knowledge that they should be vigilant and cautious of potential risks.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paxful Disappointing experience with Paxful's bitcoin trading platform: a review

Paxful is a platform that allows users to buy and sell bitcoins online. As someone who was intrigued by the concept of buying bitcoins and looking for a reliable platform to trade them, my experience with Paxful turned out to be quite frustrating.

The trouble began after my first purchase in July. I read on the website that I could send up to $1000 without any verification, so I went ahead with my purchase. However, when I tried to transfer the bitcoins to my external wallet, I suddenly received a message saying that I needed to complete verification first. This caught me by surprise, as I had already made my purchase based on the website's information.

For over a month, I attempted to verify my account to no avail. I sent more than 50 emails to customer support, but I did not receive any replies. This lack of response left me feeling helpless and frustrated. Even my roommate tried to help me out of desperation, but his attempts to verify his own account resulted in him getting banned from the platform.

Despite being banned, I was promised a one-time link to withdraw my coins. However, when I attempted to use it, it turns out that it was just another lie. My bitcoins have been trapped on the platform ever since, and they remain inaccessible to this day.

What added to my frustration was the fact that I was going through a family crisis at the time, and Paxful's lack of response only served to worsen my situation. It's a shame that an organization that claims to offer reliable and hassle-free services to its customers doesn't seem to prioritize their needs.

In conclusion, my experience with Paxful has been nothing short of disappointing. I sincerely hope that the organization takes steps to improve their communication channels and customer support, as it can make all the difference for users like me who are seeking a reliable and trustworthy platform to trade bitcoins.

Paxful Customer Reviews Overview

Paxful (paxful.com) is a popular peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using various payment methods. The platform has received numerous positive reviews from its users, highlighting its ease of use, reliability, and excellent customer service.

Many users appreciate that Paxful offers a wide range of payment options, including debit/credit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, and even gift cards. This makes it easy for anyone to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, regardless of their location or available payment methods.

Additionally, users praise Paxful for its low transaction fees, which are often much lower than those of traditional cryptocurrency exchanges. The platform also provides a secure escrow service to protect buyers and sellers from fraud, making transactions safer and more reliable.

Another major advantage of Paxful is its excellent customer service. Users report that the support team is responsive, helpful, and always available to assist with any issues or concerns.

Overall, Paxful is a highly recommended cryptocurrency trading platform that offers users a convenient, reliable, and secure way to buy and sell Bitcoin and other digital assets. Its extensive payment options, low fees, and outstanding customer service make it a top choice for anyone looking to enter the world of cryptocurrency trading.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Paxful contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Paxful?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Paxful Customer Service. Initial Paxful complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Paxful above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Paxful. Discuss the issues you have had with Paxful and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.