Menu
Alt Markets Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Alt Markets
reviews & complaints

www.altmarkets.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Alt Markets Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Alt Markets at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Alt Markets has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Alt Markets. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Alt Markets reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Alt Markets reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
4:16 am EDT

Alt Markets forex scammers

I have also recently been called by this company and after looking at their website (which is has obviously been made by an 11 year old) they are clearly scammers.

They were offering me the 'opportunity' to invest into their managed account, it was an english guy that spoke to me.

My friend is a lawyer with Nasser Hashem in Dubai and I have asked him to inform his police friends.

They are SCAMMERS do not send then anything

Read full review of Alt Markets and 1 comment
, AE
May 26, 2017 2:22 pm EDT

LEGAL NOTICE

Emirates Towers
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
Phone: [protected]
Email: info@altmarkets.com

May. 26. 2017

Attn: Marcus Green, Tim Healy & Attn: www.complaintsboard.com
URL: www.enom.com Registrar: ENOM, INC. IANA ID: 48 Abuse Contact Email:abuse@enom.com Abuse Contact Phone: 1.[protected]

Re: Complaint - Libel

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please give my concerns in this complaint letter your immediate attention.
I have the following complaint/concerns: Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

In order to adequately resolve my concerns, I require that you do the following: Content removed or legal action will be taken against individuals and host site
Domain Dispute Case Coordinator
No Legitimate Right or Interest: Complainant has not authorised Respondent to use the name
ALT Markets
Respondent’s use is not fair, legitimate, and or Libellous.
Respondent has no legitimate rights in a
website that “confuse[s] unsuspecting Internet users

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)
P.O. Box 50191
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Phone 800. 474. 2371
Fax 612. 235. 3355
E-mail dominicd@adrforum.com.

I may be contacted or reached in writing at my above address, by phone conversation at my above phone number, or by email sent to my above email address.

If you fail to comply with my requests, I will immediately take legal action against you regarding these matters.
Thank you for taking the time to look into my concerns and for dealing with it in a prompt manner. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Per: Complaints department

ComplaintsBoard
T
6:02 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alt Markets forex boiler room scam

Alt Markets is a boiler room scam. (www.altmarkets.com Dubai forex)
They are smooth talking persuasive conmen who convinced me to part with 20k pounds investing in their scheme which claims to profit from fluctuations in the currency markets.
I decided to visit their 'office' while I was on a business trip in Dubai. They claim to trade from Level 41 of the Emirates Towers but they are not there. There is no record in the building of them ever being there.
They are not regulated in Dubai as they claimed to me, nothing but lies!
After I submitted a request to withdrawal my funds the account managers have disappeared. I have not received a reply in over two months. They are not regulated in Dubai.
They have now added a second Hong Kong address to their website where I guess they have decided to continue their scam.
DO NOT INVEST WITH THESE CONMEN OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE INVESTMENT.

Read full review of Alt Markets and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
ALTMarkets
, AE
May 26, 2017 1:41 pm EDT

LEGAL NOTICE

ALT Markets
Emirates Towers Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
Phone: [protected]
Email: info@altmarkets.com

May. 26. 2017
Attn: Marcus Green, Tim Healy & Attn: www.complaintsboard.com

Re: Complaint - Libel
Dear Sir/Madam:
Please give my concerns in this complaint letter your immediate attention.
Domain Dispute Case Coordinator
ALT Markets
Respondent’s use is not fair, legitimate, and or Libellous.
Respondent has no legitimate rights in a
website that “confuse[s] unsuspecting Internet users

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)
P.O. Box 50191

Per: Complaints department

Marcus Green
, AU
May 17, 2017 1:55 am EDT

My father was has also been contacted by these fraudsters, I asked my brother who is a lawyer in Dubai his office is actually next to the building they claim to have an office in, they dont have an office there and no one has ever heard of them.

The number they are advertising no their website is a Dubai Mobile phone number?

Scan - Scam - Scam - Scam

Is Alt Markets legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Alt Markets as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Alt Markets stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Alt Markets should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Alt Markets earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Alt Markets achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Alt Markets has registered the domain name for altmarkets.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Altmarkets.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Alt Markets website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Altmarkets.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Alt Markets, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the altmarkets.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Altmarkets.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The altmarkets.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Alt Markets protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Alt Markets contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Alt Markets?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alt Markets Customer Service. Initial Alt Markets complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alt Markets above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alt Markets. Discuss the issues you have had with Alt Markets and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.