Passport Office Hyd — Foolish customers in the passport office!
This is regarding the Hyderabad passport office Phones, While applying passport, they will give some land line numbers to know the status of your application the numbers are 040-[protected], 040-[protected], 040-[protected], 040-[protected], but if you are trying to call to know the status of your application, no body lift the phones, and only one number will ring (040-[protected]), rest of the numbers are always in busy stage, i think all other phones are they kept in busy, I have tried 4 days for the status of the application, no body picking the phone. This is showing how government services are.
More Passport Office Hyd Complaints & Reviews
- Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad - delay in passport
- iMMIGRATION AND PASSPORT OFFICE ISLAMABAD - DELIVERY OF PASSPORT AT JEDDAH
- Regional Passport Office, Bangalore - Delay in Passport issual
- Passport Office, Bangalore - Passport issue delay
- passport office hyderabad - enquiry
- India Passport - Hyderabad Office - Delay of Dispatching Passport
- passport office jaipur - deley in Police verification
- Indian Passport Office - Passport lost
- Regional passport office, Kolkata - Unnecessary Delay in Issuing a fresh passport for a genuine citizen of India
- Delhi Passport Office - Indefinite Delay in passport dispatch!