Passport Office HydFoolish customers in the passport office!

T

This is regarding the Hyderabad passport office Phones, While applying passport, they will give some land line numbers to know the status of your application the numbers are 040-[protected], 040-[protected], 040-[protected], 040-[protected], but if you are trying to call to know the status of your application, no body lift the phones, and only one number will ring (040-[protected]), rest of the numbers are always in busy stage, i think all other phones are they kept in busy, I have tried 4 days for the status of the application, no body picking the phone. This is showing how government services are.

• Ba
    Bala A G Apr 02, 2007

I went to Hyderabad office to clear my ECNR. I inquired in the counter regarding this. Nobody should give reasonable reply. So, i returned back from Hyderabad to Chennai.

• He
    hemchand kothapalli May 20, 2007

I applied for passport on 8-1-2007.i studied my b.e in chennai. My police inquiry is completed both in andhra and in chennai. From chennai they sent the police inquiry cleared report on 12-2-2007 through speed post with acknowledgment number rp a 4246. But i didn't get my passport up to now. When i inquired about it at hyderabad passport office they are telling that they didn't received my report. For this purpose i went to chennai 2 times. They are telling that they sent the report 3 months before. I submitted the xerox of that acknowledgment at passport office. Very bad and slow service!

• He
    hemchand kothapalli May 20, 2007

I applied for passport on 8-1-2007. My file number is a300278. I studied my b.e in chennai. My police inquiry is completed both in andhra and in chennai. From chennai they sent the police inquiry cleared report on 12-2-2007 through speed post with acknowledgment number rp a 4246. But i didnt get my passport up to now. When i inquired about it at hyderabad passport office they are telling that they didn't received my report. For this purpose i went to chennai 2 times. They are telling that they sent the report 3 months before, but still no passport. Very poor service!

ravi May 27, 2007

Hi, as you said that is true! They are suckers!

• Da
    DAMODAR ASHOK KUMAR Sep 10, 2007

hello sir, iam a student, i have completed my intermediate (Bipc)
    and i should complete my MBBS in abroad so I need my passport as soon as posible because my classes has been started and i also have cofermation letter from my medical university.
    the police enquiry regarding passport has been completed and tillknow i have dint received my passport.
    i think you will provide my passport very soon.
    thankyou sir.

• Ar
    Arun Sep 13, 2007

I have a general query here. EVeryone seems to be posting problems and no one seems to have any solutions in mind. Are these complaints monitored by any Government authority that can help us? Or is this just about having another forum to blow out air while the forum owners can mint money on the Google Ads?

• Ku
    Kulbhushan Sep 18, 2007

I am also facing the same issue. My application status is "OTHERS" and when I tried calling to the numbers provided, nobody is responding. Last two days I have wasted my time in this activity and planning to visit offcice in person.

• Ro
    roopareddyp Nov 15, 2007

It is too bad.. to have such a kind of services!

JayFox Dec 23, 2007

There is ### rule for people from jammu and kashmir. Even Under Tatkal scheme they do not issue a passport in 7 days. They issue only after police verification is done. Police verification takes 4 months. some time 1 year.

It is no where documented. There is no transparecny.

• Vi
    vijaya kumar Feb 02, 2008

hello sir i am completed my btech in other dist but not other state.it happened in ap sate all as i was applied 2 times........ the second time enqury is also completed successfully but in online status was shows the file is either wrong or Information NOT available.. i will go to passport office.every time they told we all ready posted your passport............... what i can dooooo??

mohd abdul arif Feb 21, 2008

sir we have applied passport on November 1st 2007 still know no enquiry & we have went 2 passport office he told go commisinor office we went he also tols ur application still not came we have call then but no boby lefting phone & another phone are all busy always

rakesh Feb 29, 2008

yes , they leech

rakesh Feb 29, 2008

is there any response from this site simply submitting to u

chandra Mar 12, 2008

hi

i applied for passport in dec 30th.when i checked recently to know the status, the result is "
    PLEASE FURNISH NAME/FATHER'S NAME/MOTHER'S NAME/SPOUSE'S NAME IN FULL AND EXPANDED FORM AS PER APPLICATION INITIALS OF PARENTS NOT EXPANDED. "

plzzz inform to me the process to submitted that details.

• Na
    NAVEEN Mar 12, 2008

I APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT ON 24.09.2007 ,FILE NO. HYDW23497907 BUT NOT RECEIVED THE PASSPORT TILL DATE. ON ENQUIRING EVERY TIME SAME REPLY IS GIVEN THAT PASSPORT WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING PASSPORT WITIN A MONTH WITH THE HELP OF TOUTS, LOT OF IRREGULARTIES ARE GOING ON IN THIS DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE NOT ISSUING THE PASSPORT TO GENUINE PERSONS. MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE BUSY IN HELPING TOUTS AND CREATING PROBLEMS FOR GENUINE PERSONS AND FORCING GENUINE PERSONS TO GO TO TOUTS, SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE SOME MONEY.

• Us
    usha Mar 14, 2008

Even my husband is facing the same problem, he has submitted the passport application for addition of my name in his passport and change of address in passport on feb,2,2008. But till now he didnot received his passport. The status in enquiry is "OTHERS", for which we donot know the meaning whether they need any othe additional documents or it is process or it is kept aside. Even he went to the passport office at hyderabad, where he applied and enquired but they didnot gave any response. Even the teleenquiry numbers are not working.

Is this way they respond for the problems of common people, they should atleast mention the meaning for "OTHERS" in website so that we will submit the required documents for getting the password.

• Sy
    syed mahaboob ali Apr 17, 2008

i want to know till where my passport proses have been came my file number: hydw23316208 and my key numbar: 9723316208..

• Re
    reddy Jun 06, 2008

The Passport workers are not sincere, i want to apply the passport, i went 7 times to the counter, i collected list of documents as mentioned in the our great passport site

1st day, in the counter he told me these r not accepted, suddenly i asked what u need, he told me entire information on one page, but u took 2 papers, sign on the 2nd paper( HE DIDN'T ACCEPT ME)

Anybody didn't explain any thing, just they know shouting and throw thw papers

for the enquiry they alloted only 2 hours, but 400 members in the line, our passport office have only 2 counters, in the counters they changed to after 30 mins, after 30 mins they take 15 mins rest for tea etc...

so it is very nice,
    u got the job, but u don't have passport, u want the passport at that time to go to onsite, compulsory u will loose the job and waited for min 1 month for Tatkal also

This is Showing our great great government services are.

• Va
    vasala premalatha Jun 14, 2008

i applied to my passport in 16th of march, but still now i didnot rececived the police enquiry.pls process my application as soon as posible.

FILE NUMBER:HYD W 234855

madihithalu chandra shekhar Jul 14, 2008

This is regarding the Hyderabad passport office Phones, While applying passport, they will give some land line numbers to know the status of your application the numbers are 040-27704646, 040-27704747, 040-27704689, 040-27708888, but if you are trying to call to know the status of your application, no body lift the phones, and only one number will ring (040-27708888), rest of the numbers are always in busy stage, i think all other phones are they kept in busy, I have tried 4 days for the status of the application, no body picking the phone. This is showing how government services are.
    on other hand if i browse throughi internet it resonds that key word is wrong or information not available, even apllied on 4/6/2008 till todays whats the fun in not updating the police enquiery clearence and about the dispath detalies about the application in net

• Ab
    Abdul Majeed Taher Jul 22, 2008

I have applied my passport for renewal on 01/10/2007 . My police inquiry is cleared as well but still my passport haven't departured throught the passport office hyderabad. when I wish to check my status I just see a blank status message. they they even didn't updated my status, when called on the enquiry number after dialing a several times one recieves the call and says meet PRO. I even met him twice regarding my passport writing a letetr to him, he said you better go home everything is clear, we will send you within a short period of days but all turned into a false they never delivered my passport. Later I even approached ADALATH twice when I show the reciept of the passport as well as the enquiry card which is CLEAR they check the status on their system and says everything is clear and we will send you within 1 week but I got nothing but a false government service . I dont know why are they doing me like this, everthing is clear thought they aren't delivering my passport. Please deliver my passport as soon as possible its nearly 1 year, due to you people of passport office I have wasted my 1 year for my abroad studies that I havn't recieved my passport yet

mohammed mujtaba shareef Nov 04, 2008

dear sir,
    i am mohammed mujtaba shareef i have applied my passport on the date 07-07-2008.
    iand my file no.is w26766608.
    and after 4 month the latter regarding this informition came on my adress
    afterwards i personally visit at passport office at hyderabad on 13-10-2008.
    and i have submit all information there the officer told me the passport will come after 10 days but i haven't received yet
    so kindly i request the authorities of passpot office send my passpot as soon as possible.
    yours faithfully
    mohamed mujtaba shareef

mohammed mujtaba shareef Nov 04, 2008

dear sir,
    and my file no.is w26766608.
    and after 4 month the latter regarding this informition came on my adress
    afterwards i personally visit at passport office at hyderabad on 13-10-2008.
    yours faithfully
    mohamed mujtaba shareef

• Na
    Naveenkumar.M Nov 05, 2008

Sir, how to change my passport adders present i am leaving another place pls give me the solv thanking u sir

• So
    Soumya Kumari Nov 19, 2008

My passport Ref no: A059654, police enquiry has been done on 28 Oct 2008, but online status shows "the police Report has not been received". I booked my GREo nDEC 10, 2008. I am worried whether i do get my passport before that or not.

I will be thankfull, if you try to make sure that i will receive my passport soon.

Soumya.

• Re
    Reddy Jun 11, 2009

I am a fool, by knowing also, i am trying to reach Hyderbad passport by phone, just calling & calling I simply wasted my time.

The ###ers exhibited royally in web
    Central Public Information Officer ::

Ministry of External Affairs
    Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi
    Phone No : 011-23387104, 23384529
    Fax No : 011-23387281, 23782821

No use even the RTI. Everything simply waste the peoples time.

Finally what as a Indian Citizen can do is, wait, wait until the officers give to us. The kind of frustation makes them to scold as ###ers.

But, the other way is HYD passport office have huge demand applicants, which require 60 number of employees to solve the demand, but the total working employee for this only 24. so, 60 peoples work doing by 24 numbers. This makes employees to do more work, and they are not much satisfied.

to resolve these issues, the following officer need to plan.
    Central Public Information Officer ::
    Sri. B.Bala Bhaskar, IFS
    Director to the Government of India and
    Regional Passport Officer
    Passport Office, Kummaraguda, Hyderabad 500003
    Phone No : 040-27708585/27715333 Fax No : 040- 27705656

Ofcourse he is a govt. employee, he can plan the best, but the execution will take atleast 5 years, becz I heard by him in the TV interview, he is introducing fast serives. But, its not worked out well, as he spoken.

• Aj
    ajendra Apr 19, 2010

hi, i have applied for passport on 11 jan 2010, my enquiry has over in feb, but upto now, i dint get any information about its dispatching...m also trying the telepphonic enquiry but all in vain...plz help... my file number is z200138

• Sh
    Shariq May 07, 2010

PRO,
    Hyderbad PO.

Since last 3 months we are just waiting around some development in our file. I think few many hundreds are like me waiting for their status to get change in the website.

Please do something to fasten up the process for the applicants.

Thanks,

Request you to grant passport to File : C002340 -10

• Az
    Aziz01 Jul 13, 2010

i applied for passport couple of months back but no police enquiry has been done so far then later i approached to Old Comissioner Office where i was asked to contact my area person the one who interrogate the passport applicants, His name is "Ghani" on calling him i was strictly warned by that mother[censor]er not to call him again so under this circumstances wat anyone can do??? so i kindly request to head of the Regional Passport Office fire this kind of mother[censor]ers from the job.

• Sn
    s. naga amarnath Aug 08, 2010

respected sir,
    I am s.naga amarnath working in UAE. I have
    applied my wife of passport on 03/06/10.
    daily i have checking in mail of RPO hyd but
    showing details about passport police report is incomplete and case is examined.
    passport file reference number is "Z 401301" .
    please we will check it and give me informatin as early as
    possible.
    my mail id is "[email protected]"
    thanking you sir,

yours obediently,
    s.naga amarnath

• Su
    SUDHAMAYEE Jan 23, 2011

MY PASSPORT NO IS A303129.I APPILED MY PASSPORT AT JUNE17, 2010.STILL I AM NOT RECEIVED POLICE ENQUIRY.WHATS THE NEXT PROCEDURE GET MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Ar
    arjunmlg Sep 20, 2011

I have applied for passport six months back on tatakal scheme but till now I have'nt received my passport. I tried checking my status in the online but it is showing the police verification has not been received. I tried calling up the passport office numbers mentioned on the site but there was no response from them. Always the phones will be busy or it may simply ring. But no one will pick the call. I really feel very bad on this government bodies because they feel they have the authority in their hands and they also think that they can do anything. This is not the way. So I am requesting the concerned person to take an action on these government bodies. Or else it would be a big problem for the people.