Pardons CanadaAsking advice

A

Hi I have emailed and they called me. I have debating back and forty whether to give them the money to get me in the United States for something stupid I did when I was young and I have been good and no I was trafficking it was personal use very small. I don't even know to find out if I would be turned away.Andrew says I would be at the border but how would I got get a waiver don't have a money for lawyer to get me back in the Us it would be all me to do the worth and it's very important I go the US have good reasons now just asking advice should I go through. Pardons Canada for US waiver or go some other way and not sure where to go to do all that any help would be appreciated.

• Pa
    Pardons Canada Nov 18, 2016

We have been helping people for 25 years and have over 30 staff at our head office in Toronto.
    You can call us direct at [protected] x3

• Sk
    skywol Nov 07, 2016

stay in school and no do not use pardonscanada.org