Having problems with Pardons Canada?

Pardons Canada Customer Service Contacts

+1 604 239 2100 (Vancouver)
+1 587 404 0220 (Calgary)
+1 780 800 6930 (Edmonton)
+1 204 818 8900 (Winnipeg)
+1 902 701 0440 (Halifax)
+1 709 800 8645 (St. Johns)
+1 514 613 0750 (Montreal)
45 St. Clair West, Suite 901
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M4V1K9
Office hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (EST)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pardons Canada Customer Service. Initial Pardons Canada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pardons Canada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pardons Canada. Discuss the issues you have had with Pardons Canada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pardons Canadaconfirmation that pardon application is active

Pardons Canada
attn: Andrew Tea

This is to confirm that I DO NOT want my Request for Pardon file to be shredded! Please ensure that my file is ACTIVE and being Processed.

I have been in contact with Pardons Canada consistently since my initial application and for some reason myriad of my e-mail contacts and as well my phone calls have not been acknowledged. As well, my local RCMP Detachment have advised me that they also have not received acknowledgement of their correspondence to Pardons Canada.

I have paid too much money to Pardons Canada for them not to continue processing my Request for a Pardon.

Also, be informed that I was married last month, ergo my last name is now Katherine JMA Underhill-Way.

Please confirm receipt of this message and that I am not being scammed

Sincerely,
Katherine Underhill-Way

Subject: Avoid Your File Being Shredded - Final Notice 30 days
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Andrew - Pardons Canada
Reply-To: [protected]@pardons.org
To: [protected]@nb.sympatico.ca

Katherine Underhill

If you have already responded to the previous email notice, then please disregard this email.

We are following up regarding an email sent over 2 months ago. We notified you that your file is inactive and pending processing in our office.

Due to our privacy policy, your file will be shredded in 30 days.

It would be a shame to lose the value of your original payment and work we have completed to date.

Please contact us within the next 30 days to avoid your file being shredded.

Here is a recent article showing how we help people in the same situation as you:
How Long Does It Take to Get a Pardon

We have helped thousands of people just like you to remove criminal records. Here are thank you letters from showing how great it feels once the pardon or waiver is granted: Letters of Freedom

Whether you have not yet done your prints, can't remember specific dates you were charged or are having difficulty following the instructions included in your package, there is a solution and we can help. Simply call us at [protected] x1 or reply directly to this email.
----

Parole Board of Canada
Department of Homeland Security
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Subject: Avoid Your File Being Shredded - Final Notice 30 days
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Andrew - Pardons Canada
Reply-To: [protected]@pardons.org
To: [protected]@nb.sympatico.ca

S

Pardons Canada — Waiver services

It has been a year since i first paid what i thought was 250$ for initial service that included waiver...

A

Pardons Canada — Asking advice

Hi I have emailed and they called me. I have debating back and forty whether to give them the money to get me...

federal pardons canadapardon

paid for services NOT rendered by F.P.C. in Feb. 2011, no status updates when requested, done everything required of me to the letter, such as having prints taken for RCMP, also background check fees for Toronto Police and a second set of prints for the process promised from FPC ONLY TO BE COMPLETELY LEFT IN THE DARK by this so called business.I was promised, in the companys ad. there was a 100 percent money back guarantee...They wont respond to any communication and its painfully obvious these people, namely Carla Lopes and Alex Keeling are really something other than what they say they are...I NEED HELP to go after these fraudsters...who do I turn to?

• Pa
        Pardons Canada Nov 18, 2016

You are mistaking Pardons Canada for another agency.
        We have been helping Canadians remove criminal records for over 25 years.
        You can call us directly at [protected] x3 www.pardons.org

W

Pardons Canada — Misleading...LIARS!!!

Misleading... Liars!!! Andrew t is a straight out liar... Record all calls to him because he will lie to you...

R

federal pardons canada — rip off

I applied for a urgent pardon/waiver package over 15mths ago. Guess what still nothing, this company is a...