federal pardons canadarip off

I applied for a urgent pardon/waiver package over 15mths ago. Guess what still nothing, this company is a joke they don't advise you on the status of your file, they have every excuse in the books, they don't do there jobs as promise period. Heck they even lost my fingerprints for my US waiver. Alex Keeling was my case worker waiver shouldn't take more then 6 mth max these idiots still never got it for me.I applied June 17 2011 it's now Nov 2012, you do the math do you really want these guys working on important files on your behalf. Ho yeah by the way most of the case workers are not license so trying to make a complaint to the upper law society is a no go. Trust me do yourself a favour look up a paralegal and pay them to do the paper work on your behalf.

• Pa
    Pardons Canada Nov 18, 2016

You are confusing Pardons Canada with another agency.
    We have been helping Canadians for over 25 years and our head office is in Toronto.
    You are welcome to call us directly at [protected] x3

• La
    LawCur May 14, 2014

Pardons Canada, Federal Pardons Canada, Scam after they take your money on the premise that they will get your pardon. Nope you have to send more money.

• Td
    Tdot1 Mar 10, 2014

Andrew "Tanenbaum", obviously a fake name suckered me in for his "Express Pardon" which I was told would take 6 months max. Upon paying to entire fee upfront I was immediately bait and switched as he sent me to his college right away on Yonge street to do some bs process for an additional fee.
    From then on it has been one bad experience after another. His "secretary" emailed be a bunch of time asking for more documents, me to write letters, basically the run around while they sit on their fat-non-profit ###.
    Over 3 years later and my file is still not complete.
    Never hire Pardons Canada (www.pardons.org) They are a scam and a FRAUD.

misssb1 Jun 28, 2013

The facebook group is now called "COMPLAINTS AGAINST FEDERAL PARDONS CANADA''

• Cf
    CFO May 05, 2013

FederalPardons.ca is absolutely a scam...looks like we all found out at the same time. They are thieves that just knowingly rip you off. Once they have your money they treat customers like dirt under their feet. When I complained they attacked me and threatened law suits against me or even to screw up my pardon application. How's that for professional. Alex Keeling and Carla Lopez are the real crooks here. I think if everyone here reported them to the RCMP you would think they would at least investigate if the amount of accusations was high enough. I know that's what I'm going to do. And where is this facebook page mentioned above by Robert Geller ...couldn't find it...did they complain to have it taken down? If so we could all start a page or better yet how about a class action suit? Lawyers love those...we wouldn't get any money but they would have to forfeit their company and go bankrupt.. They need as much bad publicity as we can give them!

• Wa
    warnout Feb 21, 2013

I contacted Federal Pardons Canada in August 2012. I paid them $500+ and they are not responding to me after many emails and phone calls. I've now read thousands of complaints about them. They are a scam, they will not do anything for you other then take your money and run!

• Me
    meggers Jan 27, 2013

We applied in march 2012 for both a pardon and a waiver, we did check out any reviews they had before we went with them and found only 1 bad, I only wish then people would have said something sooner.
    We started phoning them about 4 months ago just for the reason we have heard nothing from them and was told it should be done for around christmas. I have left messages time and time again and no response,
    The icing on the cake was this week when I called the government office to get progress report and they don't have it, I was told they open the mail everyday and put the applicants name and bithdate in the system when they get it just so they can tell us people yes its here and being worked on or its not.
    This company
    Has taken our money, has ruined the chance for me to apply for that job that I can't have a record, also the chance for another missed holiday with the family into the states.
    This company is scaming all of us we need to go to marketplace ...

• Ro
    Robert Geller Jan 12, 2013

I hired these people on January 13, 2012 for a Pardon for $395.50. It was a Friday the 13th should've known it would be an unlucky day. I find out months later that I am now not elegible for a Pardon for another 2 years! They wont give me back my money they said the file is done but cant be submitted for 2yrs because of some law changes! That doesnt do me any good I need to know what I can do to get my money back! Im hoping someone can help me with thjis I think I was scammed. How can I join this facebook group, I am not very tech savvy. I need some advise please HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK!

misssb1 Dec 13, 2012

Hi Carleton,
    Please join our facebook group "Federal Pardons Canada is a Scam".

• Ca
    Carleton1976 Dec 13, 2012

I signed up in July 2012. No response to e-mails and voice mail always fun. Guess there are alot of clients who want progress reports. Visited their offices which are rented space. Receptionist got hold of Carla Lopez their paralegal who had my file in front of me and promised to call back. No call.

As a former government bureaucrat, I am pursuing this case before the applicable government bodies. This would make a great story for the Toronto Star which is getting a reputation for uncovering problem issues in our community.

misssb1 Nov 05, 2012

My boyfriend got into trouble when he was a teenager, and is unable to go to the States. I hired this company to complete the waiver form for him to be admissible to go to the States. Needless to say, it's been over a year, and they will not return phone calls or emails. I am very upset. I am thinking of suing them out of principle, because even if I win it will only cover my court costs. Do not hire this company. The fact that they do not return phone calls is a HUGE red flag. Look them up on the Better Business Bureau and you will see that NUMEROUS people have complained about them the last few months.
    EDITED TO FIX TYPOS

misssb1 Nov 05, 2012

I boyfriend got into trouble when he was a teenager, and is unable to go to the States. I hired this company to complete the waiver form for him to be admissible to go to the States. Needless to say, it's been over a year, and they will not return phone calls or emails. I am very upset. I am thinking of suing them out of principle, because even if I win it will only cover my court costs. Do not hire this company. The fact that they do not return phone calls is a HUGE red flag. Look them up on the Better Business Bureau and you will see that NUMEROUS people of complained about them the last few months.