Panera Bread — mini scones
Purchased on August 1st in Pensacola Fla..not sure but it appears the mini scones are not completely cooked..doughy and mushy..very irritating as store is 20 min away from my home and I cannot just run back for replacement or refund.
I've also had a to go large container of broccoli cheese soup from same location that was only half full when I got home...having just moved to this area from Atlanta what a huge disappointment.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)