Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fast Food Restaurants Panera Bread customer service from manager karlie gilbert

Panera Bread review: customer service from manager karlie gilbert

I
Author of the complaint
9:19 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came in to Panera Bread this morning at 7:30 May 13, 2016 to buy breakfast for myself and husband. Unfortunately wasn't even greet it with a good morning, I greeted the manger myself. When I placed my order I had to repeat my order several times to her. I initially ordered 2 Asiago bacon egg, bear claw, cherry pasty and 2 Carmel lattes. But requested to change my lattes to regular coffees and when I changed my order the manager seem bothered by it. And though she charged me for the medium coffees she didn't remove the charge for the lattes. When I made her aware that she had charged 4 coffees and I requested the refund her mannerism and again lack of customer service attitude. I made her aware that her ugly attitude was noticeable and for her to relax. As Karlie Gilbert attempted to refund me the 2 Carmel lattes, to my demise she was charging me once more. I didn't notice the charge until after the fact I was at my work. So neatness to say, I had to drive back to Panera Bread and request my refund for the second time from Karlie Gilbert. When I made her aware that the mistake was done once more there was no apology nor any concern that I, 'The Customer' had to come back again and experience the lack of customer service by a Manager. I am baffled that this young lady is a Manager and shows no concern what so ever when a customer make her aware of how horrible her CS skills are. She did offer a voucher but I declined to receive it as I don't think a voucher was going to make my day any better nor I have the urge to be back any time soon.

More Panera Bread complaints & reviews