Panera Bread — burnt food!
I get panera delivered to me often. I'm pregnant and its basically the only thing I crave, if that gives you an idea lol. Well, I ordered my usual soup and sandwich today and my sandwich is burnt. I mean, not a little crispy but completely black. As a seven month pregnant woman whose been waiting for this for an hour I tried everything to be able to enjoy it anyway, I tried scraping and cutting off the burnt part but it was just too much, it wasn't happening. I am so upset right now, as if I wasn't over emotional enough already!
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)