Panda Expressserver

Z

I would like to make a complaint about Kassiah at the Bonney Lake Panda Express. She has been very rude every time I have came to this Panda Express which has been several times, she talks about me to other co-workers in a rude way & is very lazy. She never greets us with a hello, it is always a "what do you want" & rolled her eyes at us today when we ask to get sweet & sour sauce with our spring rolls...which sweet & sour sauce is supposed to come with them, we shouldn't have to her ask to get more & she should have had no hesitation when we ask her, it is her job. She just always treats me in a rude way, rolls her eyes, attitude & never wants to help. She makes me not want to go to Panda Express anymore, I always think she is going to be nice & she was just having a bad day, but no, she is this rude way every time I come.