Panda Express — food portions
I had just picked up a take out order (3 item) from your location in Clarksville, Indiana. When I got home, I was very disappointed to see the portions of the rice, chow mein, angus steak, walnut honey shrimp and green beans chicken (3rd item) portions were so skimpy. This is the third time this has happened. I didn't submit a complaint the first two times as it could be due to a new crew member so I figured I would be understanding and gracious. However, this third time this is occurring does not help the reputation of the establishment. My wife and I have been loyal and long time customers when we lived in California and now in southern Indiana. When this location first opened approximately three years ago, the portions were not skimpy like they are these last few months. We would like to continue being regular customers and would like to see portions that are a little more generous and fair.
I appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you for bringing the wonderful and delicious food to Clarksville in southern Indiana.
More Panda Express Complaints & Reviews
- Panda Express - rude co-workers / manager
- Panda Express - uncharitable manger
- Panda Express - family feast scam!
- Panda Express - unlawful and rude employer
- Panda Express - racial discrimination/bias
- Armark Panda Express - re: wrongful termination, retaliation, rodents issues, poor management, hushing employee complaints, and hindering promotions
- Panda Express - teriyaki chicken
- Panda Express - manager and coworker.
- Panda Express - product
- Panda Express - placing order