Palliser Furniturewarranty and poor products

A

We spent over $2500 on a Palliser Theater Dual Chaise Leather Sofa. The leather was sold as top quality and the price reflected it. After 2 years the leather ripped in several places. The sofa was under a 5 year warranty. We contacted the retailer to enforce it. It took 6 months for Palliser to give them a response and they said we abused the sofa. The sofa was only sat on by 2 adults, no children and no pets. How a quality leather sofa can wear and split from two adults sitting on it is impossible. They make their products in Mexico.
Run, from their products. I wish I had read all the complaints about them before I made a purchase. Don't make the same mistake we did. It might look good in the showroom but wait til you get it home.

• El
    Ellen Fisher May 10, 2016

We bought to Palliser power chairs with phoenix stone upholstery I thought when I was buying Palliser it would be top quality
    The upholstery starting shredding on the chairs, so last year Pallier supplied the material for the back, seat and top of the arms and we paid to have it upholstered. Now we just got home from Florida and I look at the chairs and the one chair the material is all shredding on the front of the chair which we wouldn't provide material to do last year. Our house temperature during the winter is 65 degrees and our son lives in the side of the house, so is always room temperature never cold to affect the material.
    Also we have had to replace power mechanism on one of the chairs again at our cost
    Ellen Fisher email [protected]@hotmail.com