Palliser Furniture — warranty and poor products
We spent over $2500 on a Palliser Theater Dual Chaise Leather Sofa. The leather was sold as top quality and the price reflected it. After 2 years the leather ripped in several places. The sofa was under a 5 year warranty. We contacted the retailer to enforce it. It took 6 months for Palliser to give them a response and they said we abused the sofa. The sofa was only sat on by 2 adults, no children and no pets. How a quality leather sofa can wear and split from two adults sitting on it is impossible. They make their products in Mexico.
Run, from their products. I wish I had read all the complaints about them before I made a purchase. Don't make the same mistake we did. It might look good in the showroom but wait til you get it home.
More Palliser Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Palliser Furniture - leather sofa
- Palliser Furniture - poor quality
- Palliser Furniture - reclining leather sofa and loveseat
- Palliser Furniture - lets retailers bully the smaller stores
- Palliser Furniture - broken chair
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - 2 piece sectional
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd. - leather couch and loveseat
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - palmiam 70319-07-ab. and 70319- 35-ab.
- Palliser - sectional
- Palliser Furniture - power recliners - also made in mexico -