Pall Mallpall mall 100s reds

A

I just bought a new pack from my local store. The tobacco is burning up and falling off as I smoke, seriously I've been smoking them for years and this has never happened. They do taste different like they are really dry, but the tobacco that is lit, is burning up and falling off as I try to smoke. Never happened before, I'm not sure of a better way to explain it, but the tobacco is not staying put, as I smoke the lit tobacco keeps falling off on me and in my lap. It's very strange.

• Ka
    Karen van Zyl Jun 26, 2017

Even in South Africa the quality is just as bad and the price too high. I have burned several clothes because of the tip falling off even my hair!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices