The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Overstock.com — Never can ship item
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Overstock has cancel both of my order due to inventory error:
February 01, 2015 Order# [protected] cancel by overstock
February 03, 2015 Order# [protected] cancel by overstock
now my C/C is on hold because they (Overstock) has not release the funds for the February 03, 2015 Order# [protected]
When talking to customer support i asked if this follow item was in stock "CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC7200 Intel i7-5820K 3.3GHz Liquid Cool Gaming Computer Item #: [protected]" and the customer support personal stated it was in stock but guess what he could not place the order because the fund are locked by the last order February 03, 2015 Order# [protected] cancel by overstock.
This was a birthday gift for a birthday party on February 7 and if they would not of have a inventory error (2 times) it would had been ship on time!! At this point Overstock needs HELP!!! Very dissatisfied customer!!!
I was tell that a upper management of Overstock.com was supposed to be calling me, let see if this happen today 02-06-2015: 8.15 am in one hour
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- Overstock.com - Platinum protection plan issues
- Overstock.com - Return scam
- Overstock.com - Returning jewelry
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - Return scam!!
- Overstock.com - Cannot give me a shipping date on a past promised delivery date
- Overstock.com - held funds for order cancelled
- Overstock.com - Never buying from them again.
- Overstock.com - Poor service
- Overstock.com - Incorrect items shipped and bed assembly ridiculously difficult