Overstock.comNever can ship item

P

Overstock has cancel both of my order due to inventory error:
February 01, 2015 Order# [protected] cancel by overstock
February 03, 2015 Order# [protected] cancel by overstock
now my C/C is on hold because they (Overstock) has not release the funds for the February 03, 2015 Order# [protected]

When talking to customer support i asked if this follow item was in stock "CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC7200 Intel i7-5820K 3.3GHz Liquid Cool Gaming Computer Item #: [protected]" and the customer support personal stated it was in stock but guess what he could not place the order because the fund are locked by the last order February 03, 2015 Order# [protected] cancel by overstock.

This was a birthday gift for a birthday party on February 7 and if they would not of have a inventory error (2 times) it would had been ship on time!! At this point Overstock needs HELP!!! Very dissatisfied customer!!!

I was tell that a upper management of Overstock.com was supposed to be calling me, let see if this happen today 02-06-2015: 8.15 am in one hour

RESOLVED

• Overstock.com's response · Jul 06, 2011

Hello Laurie Owen, We are currently upgrading our systems and training programs to prevent this from happening again, and I hope you will bear with us as we develop a better approach to handling specific customer’s issues that arise. I would like to make sure everything was okay with his return. At you convenience, please email his order information to [email protected] Thank you!

• Valerie Oct 05, 2007

Chatted live with a "Brant" about a 75% off email that was sent and asked if the watch above was indeed 75% off. He responded yes, off of list price. I accepted the offer and asked how to pay. He then backed off and offered to sell the watch at a price roughly double. Buyer beware on overstock.com.

• Ur
    UrsK87 Nov 18, 2009

I ordered a bed comforter to ship international but was charged another price that was listed on their website. I contacted their rep and cancelled the order within 5 mins. However they still shipped the order. There excuse is that they could not put in the cancellation in time to cancel the order.

• Ov
    overstock sucks Jun 04, 2011

still getting run around do not buy from this company if you buy protection plan it is worthless all they want to do is give refund back to overstock account without including the protection plan refund so basicaly you get screwed .I do not recomend this company at all 3 months of nothing but run around.

• La
    Laurie Owen Jul 06, 2011

My son ordered several items from them. They did not bother to tell him the items were out of stock until after he ordered them.

They then dragged their heels regarding returning his money.

• Aw
    Aweer Nov 05, 2012

Several years ago Overstock was a great way to shop- they actually had good discounts. That is not the case anymore- I don't get excited over 7% discounts. I shop elsewhere.

• Pa
    Paul Bartell Feb 06, 2015

upper management of Overstock.com never called back!!

• Li
    Liz Ayers May 06, 2015

Hey I have had a good outcome with many things I have purchased from Overstock over many years. However I purchased an accent chair, actually a salon burgundy brocade chair, a couple of years ago. It was an accent chair, perhaps sat on 6 times. Then last month, it collapsed, actually in the wood not joints, I sat on it. OMG I thank the Lord I was not hurt, but oh my they won't repalce.