Overstock.comI am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court

J

I purchased a Seiko watch in May, which quit working in June. I paid over $300 for this watch, now they are saying I must have the original packaging in order to return the watch for a service guarantee repair. Since I have owned several Seiko watches and none of them quit working in a couple of months, it never occured to me to save the box.

If you cannot handle this complaint, who should I go to? I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court or perhaps report them to the Federal Trade Commission.

Thank you.

• Er
    Erica Gamble Oct 31, 2018

I order a 8 Piece Queen Chic Comforter Set 2 weeks ago I just got it on Monday here it's Saturday I noticed 2 big rips in the comforter

• Ki
    Kitchen Table Aug 16, 2018

Received 6-12-18 Tuesday. Box is all torn up pieces are falling out. This is a table for my kitchen. I have taken pictures after UPS delivered it to my home. If it is chipped or broken, cracked, pieces missing I will return this in a heart beat. I am very disappointed to receive my order in this type of condition.