Outdoor Adventures — lawsuit and accounting
I am in the middle of a lawsuit with this company. Case # 12 - 7073 gc in the 74the district court bay city, mi.
I have seen courts lie for the plaintiff but theis is unreal. I had a previous case and settled with theoutdoor adventures counsel and a thomas soerger. But now thomas soerger wants to apply thee payments his way and not according to thee agreement. I had paid some more payments and when i asked thomas soerger to adjust theis he had a new case filed.
I will be filing and answer and counter - complaint since he filed bothe law suits at thee beginning of summer and denied us access for two full summers.
Be careful how you deal with these people as they are very untrustworthey. They have created some type of accounting documents which is very confusing.
Any one wanting more information can contact my email at: [protected]@yahoo.com
More Outdoor Adventures Complaints & Reviews
- Outdoor Adventures - deceptive sales
- Outdoor Adventures - total scam
- Outdoor Adventures Inc. - lack of knowledge before signing up.
- camping and recreation - cost and contract
- Outdoor Adventures Campgrounds - poor experience
- Outdoor Adventures - membership
- Outdoor Adventures - telemarketing
- Outdoor Adventures - Can’t sell it after so many years!
- Outdoor Adventures - policies/rules and regulations
- Outdoors Adventures - unethical sales