Orlando International Airport — rude tsa
We went to the counter of Delta Airlines and waited around 15-20 min to be attended, after that it took the lady another 30-45 min to process a unaccompanied minor boarding pass. When we were done and tried to go to the gate (2:05PM) it was a long line and we were short on time, I explained politely the situation and this two Puerto Rican women, I explained that my daughter was traveling ALONE and we were short on time for the delay in Delta's counter. they were very unprofessional and rude, instead of trying to find a solution, simply said that we had to wait and they didn't care if we miss the flight, because we needed to be there two hours before. I was two hours before and I have my sun-pass as a prove I was there on time! Thank God for a couple that was listening and let us stay in front of them, with out them we would have lost the flight, by the way my daughter was the last one to board the plain. The service in Orlando International Airport is decadent and it is really shameful that since you got a bunch of Puerto Ricans from NY, the service and everything else has being getting worse, you can see them talking to each other and laughing, that is not bad! Bad is! when they don't do there job and are a disgrace for the TSA. I fly one or twice at year as my daughter, but my husband has the unpleasant job to travel even 4 times at week. Why you are doing this to our beautiful Orlando, you can listen to the people around you complaining and is sad. Please I was born in Venezuela, but I am American and love this country, please take care of our airport, is falling apart. Thank you in name of the citizen of Orlando, Born here or not we are American and we love our city.
More Orlando International Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - sunpass parking in terminal
- Orlando International Airport - lack of respect for passengers
- Orlando International Airport - shame on them
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - revive store at gate 92
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - shutdown tsa precheck line during holiday rush!!! unacceptable!
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - security procedure
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - service to food
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - security, signs, wait time, had to go through security twice, did not get our papers checked, etc, etc...
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - security.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - size of toiletry items