Menu

Orkin  -  Termites and spiders

A
Author of the complaint
4:49 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have been customers for over 10 years. We have had an ongoing issue with both termites and spiders. We have an appointment for 8am this morning to fog the house for the spiders. We have an appointment on the 26th for the termites. At 8am we were contacted by the tech that there was an emergency meeting called for the entire office this morning an hour away from us. I had already made arrangements to be out of the house for 4 hours.

I am furious. Then Jo called me and said that Luis said he was told there was a meeting just this morning. I am now very concerned that I have been lied to and that makes me very uncomfortable about letting anyone in my home.

PLEASE have someone in corporate look into this specific office - many many things going wrong. I pay for service. I am a long time customer. I dont need favors and credits - I pay for service and there is something veru wrong happening in this branch of yours. Freddy also just called and said he will investigate. PLEASE let meknow if you are aware of these issues and if we need to hire a new company.

More Orkin complaints & reviews

Orkin - Heartless management and horrible company to work for!
Orkin - Beware