Menu

M
Author of the complaint
4:25 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

orkin employee came and sprayed my house and killed my fishes. I call them and made a complaint and I got the run around. Shortly after that I recieved a call from a lady name Jody. Her number is [protected] telling me that I need to set up an appointment for them to come and do an annual inspection. I told her about the matter, and she put her manager on the phone. He made me promises that he would come out himself and spray my house for free. I never seen the man infact after that, they cancelled my contract without any penalty. I give them months without contacting them. Now im ready to sue them for $100, 000.00 for irresponsible activities, mental stress, and most of all the lost of my most favorite pets their names was OSCAR, NEMO, DIAMOND, MARCUS JR., SASSY, ELLEN THE EEL., PASTY, AND BUBBLES i MISS ALL OF THEM VERY MUCH.

Helpful? 0 0

More Orkin complaints & reviews

Orkin - Heartless management and horrible company to work for!
Orkin - Beware
Orkin - Fraud alert
Orkin - Unproffestional service don't return phone calls or emails
3 comments
A
Jan 25, 2014 4:25 am

I have owned fish all my life. They are not pets. If you want a pet get a mammal of some sort. For the rest of them they are mearly caged exhibits. Would your "pet fish" come back if freed? I am sorry for your loss. I'm sure you enjoyed everyone of your fish. I'm sure the Orkin man can get you some more fish. Call them again they are people too.

E
Feb 25, 2011 4:25 am

You should voice your complaint to your local or state pest control agencies. They will save you thousands of dollars you would otherwise spend fighting this giant company.
They killed your pets. We have laws in this country that support you.

Y
Mar 10, 2010 4:25 am

Shut up with your stupid fish...go spend another 20 bucks and get more. You'll never win a lawsuit nor will you be able to find a lawyer to take the case. Your roaches are gone now so be happy you filthy pig.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

87 complaints