Orkin Exterminatingterrible service

I contacted the Milwaukee office of Orkin on a Saturday with an emergency and was required to agree to an annual contract. When the technician arrived, I stated that my spouse and I both work, so Orkin would need to call us to set up appointments for indoor and outdoor service. Instead, while we were out of town, the service technician simply showed up, sprayed the outdoors, and left. I called the local office on three separate occasions to try to have the technician contact us to set up an appointment, but he never did. The fourth time, I spoke to a manager and politely demanded my money back. He assured me he would issue a charge credit that day. Two weeks later, I still do not have my money. And, on my latest charge bill, I discovered a monthly service charge from Orkin that was not authorized by me. For any consumers who need extermination services, be advised, do not do business with Orkin under any circumstances.