O'Reilly Auto Parts Logo

O'Reilly Auto Parts

Having problems with O'Reilly Auto Parts?

O'Reilly Auto Parts reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 9, 2007. The latest review Some questions was posted on Sep 25, 2021. The latest complaint amanda ramirez was resolved on Sep 25, 2019. O'Reilly Auto Parts has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 189 reviews. O'Reilly Auto Parts has resolved 24 complaints.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 327 7153 (Online related questions)
+1 417 829 5727 (General Information)
+1 800 755 6759 (Customer Service)
233 South Patterson Avenue
Springfield, Kansas
United States - 65802-2298

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with O'Reilly Auto Parts Customer Service. Initial O'Reilly Auto Parts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for O'Reilly Auto Parts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts. Discuss the issues you have had with O'Reilly Auto Parts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

O'Reilly Auto Partscommercial service at store #5756

online orders take over 2-3 hours to be delivered and some do not get delivered all.

on 6/15/19 orderd material for job 2.5 hours had to call and clerk did not have a clue what was going on put me on hold for 20 min. than said they did not have a driver today which seems odd becuase for over 20 years they delivered on saturdays.

Called Advance Auto Parts a couple blocks away and part was sent out ASAP.

Hate to start buying from Advance Auto because I always liked and perfered Oriellys. Thanks Commercial Acc.

O'Reilly Auto Partspoor customer service & professionalism

On 5/26/19 I went to the O'Reilly at 5570 Thomaston Rd, Macon, GA 31220. First the people hired to work know nothing about vehicle parts therefore cannot help with general questions or even finding the right parts. I go to this location because it is closest to where I am fixing my vehicles. This date is not the first time I have gone to this location and each time I go I get upset at the customer service and attitude the employees have towards customers. It cost me money everytime I have to get a part that is not correct and have to drive back and my mechanic not only has to wait for me, but he has to take his time to attempt to install the parts and later find out they are defective or not the right part. The mechanic charges me by the hour, so of course, it is essential I get the right part. This particular purchase was a U-jount for a 1996 Ford F150 5.0. One of the packages in the box was open which was suspicious to me, but the employee stated it was a good part. Later my mechanic stated it was the right box but the wrong part inside the box. Another upset because now I was told these were the only 2 u-jounts. I asked if he could look for another brand, which he found they had. This something the employee should have checked anyway without me asking. (The employee who knew nothing was named Billy R). I later asked for the manager, Craig P, in which he was very rude and would not assist me in getting my $10 back once I returned the merchandise. I have account with O Reilly under telephone [protected] and you can see all the business I do with the company. I am asking for the $10 coupon back so I may make future purchases, but i may have to visit another store.

May 24, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — delivery drivers

I've already called and asked nicely at the local O'Reillys for their drivers to please not use a...

O'Reilly Auto Partscustomer service

Date of Incident: 5/19/2019

I went to store 3990 located in Las Vegas Nevada. An O'Reilly employee by the name of Kevin Eldred assisted me. I asked him if he could recommend a product for my vehicles finish that I could apply to the body after it had been washed and dried. I explained that I wanted a product that I could apply, let it haze up and wipe off. I purchased a spray on product recommended by Mr. Eldred. When I got the product home and began to prepare to apply it to my vehicle the instructions said, " Wash Vehicle, Rinse Vehicle, Apply Product to Wet Surface of Vehicle, Rinse Surface after Application, Wipe Down"

The application process was very different than what I had requested. I did not think that it was big problem. The young man who helped me made a mistake. I'll take it back and exchange it. Here's where the problems began. When I got back to the store, I told Mr. Eldred that he recommended the wrong product to me and I began to explain again what I wanted. He then interrupted me and began to laugh at me saying I requested the wrong product. I started to say to him that I did not request a product and that I had asked if he could recommend a product. Again I was cut off, laughed at and then told I should have purchased a polish.

I will no longer patronize O'Reilly. Your employee needs training. He needs to be taught that customers should be respected.

John J. Fehner
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — lost/stolen money

My husband entered your store #800 around approximately 10 am Sunday morning. He had his paycheck totaling...

Beebe

O'Reilly Auto Partsvery rude and bias employee

You have an store located at 1712 Easter 53rd Street Anderson IN 46013. I bought an battery on 11/2017. I've taken the battery back for testing in 2018. I was being talked about by 2 employees, I was told the battery was good without being properly tested and treated less than an dog that day. Took the same battery back in because this battery has been bad all this time. The same disrespectful dude Dustin J. gave me an refund that he knew I would have trouble getting and it was done purposely. I wrote an review on how I was treated last year by your bias employees and how my feelings were hurt by the way I was treated. But, today may warrant an law suit for all minorities and myself that has gone to that store for mistreatment and nasty business ethics. I have been an member for years and that store and it's employees are absolutely the WORSE!

• Kn
            kneelfist Apr 22, 2019

You have no proof that you were discriminated against .They need to sue you.

O'Reilly Auto Partscustomer service

Hi,
          Went to a local Orilley's for check engine light diagnosis. Was told emission issue probably bad gas cap. Ok buy a new gas cap, month passes and problem still exists.
          Manager says drive 100 miles and all light will go off. Not so. Went back with gas cap for replacement and he said he can't exchange it as it's used. Ok, understand. Asked for another check and he tells me the diagnostic equipment is basic.
          Being a auto parts stors, why not have moden equipment for check engine light and sell the parts to fix the issue. Know there are many different vehicels out there, but with modern technology shouldn't be that hard. Manager told me to go to a mechanic and nothing he could do. Didn't blow me off totally but sorta told me tough doo doo.
          Really liked your store for selection an d price, but maybe time for a new closer auto parts store

Apr 08, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — angie coots

I have been in this O'Reilly's plenty of times! I love it dearly, but they have this new employee.. She...

Apr 06, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — drive belt #acd [protected]

My mechanic was to replace drive belt on 4/16/19: On 4/4/19 at 11am I called to see if they had a drive belt...

Mar 29, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — windshield wipers

I bought a pair of wipers for my car a couple of days ago today got on the interstate one of them flew...

Hays
            Feb 21, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — Rejected review of services received because I told them my battery was broken upon delivery.

My Reply to O'Reilly when they censored my honest experiences ordering a $253.00 car battery online. Ok, I...

Feb 13, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — 2000 dodge neon starter

Well first another location allowed someone to pick up starter which I paid for with my debit card without a...

Jan 25, 2019

O'Reilly Auto Parts — battery fitted and completely messed my fuses up

Went to buy a battery and have it put on for me completely blew all my fuses even my car wouldn't start after...

O'Reilly Auto Parts Store Number 4591 — customer service

My name is Nicole Brady I'm from holiday FL I purchased a starter for my truck on November 2 2018 only...

O'Reilly Auto Parts — unethical behavior

On November 6th around 6 p.m. my husband I went into the Warrenton, Oregon O'Reilly's Auto Parts store to buy...

O'Reilly Auto Parts — battery

Went to O'Riley's and they put tester on my vehicle and told me I needed a new battery, put on battery n...

O'Reilly Auto Parts — jen peed

I went to O'Reilly's today is the goal to have my battery checked out because I thought it was bad. I had a...

Kewanee

O'Reilly Auto Parts — tension pulley assembly

Went in to O'Reillys auto parts at 2372 E South Blvd, Montgomery Alabama 36116 on or around October 10 2018...

O'Reilly Auto Parts — unethical behaviour

I'm a car mechanic and today October 14h I had a customer who wanted to me fix his car "White Pontiac". We...

O'Reilly Auto Parts — the employee was rude

I've have been to this store before & ive never had good service. We were asking for voltage regulator for...