orange mobileawarded $3,000,000

A

I have received an SMS on mobile saying that Orange-Mobile has awarded your mobile no PIN $3, 000, 000 in this year 2009 anniversary. Email us your PIN and Mobile no. to [protected]@live.com.
What SMS is this? Definitely this must be a spam or fake SMS.
Can anyone comment on this.

• Ra
    Raghav.pogula Oct 20, 2009

Hi Kevin,

I also recieved message on mobile stating " Confrat, Your Mobile# has won GBP 500, 000, 00 in the ongoing Orange INTL Mobile Draws UK. To Claim, Contact Dr Brown on [email protected]". Please suggest on the same.

• Ra
    Raghav.pogula Oct 20, 2009

Hi Kevin,

Please find below details.

Full name: Raghavender
    Address: Plotno. 369, HNO 6-84, Srinivasa colony, Mahaboobnagar.
    STATE: Andhrapradesh,
    Marital Status: married
    Occupation: Employee

• Ro
    ROEDOLF BOTHA Oct 25, 2009

I HAVE BEEN NOTIFY I HAVE WON HOW DO I CLAIM MY PRICE.
    CONTACT ME ON [email protected] .com

• Ro
    ROEDOLF BOTHA Oct 25, 2009

ALL GOOD AND WELL CAN THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SURPRISE

• Im
    ime Nov 05, 2009

I received an sms which reads as follows : orange mobile has awarded your mobile 3000000USD, in this year end of year anniversary, PIN OTDC92.
    Email us on [email protected] to redeem.

Is this part of an international scam?

• Im
    Imdad Khan Nov 24, 2009

Hi Kevin,

I also recieved message on mobile stating " Congrats' Your Mobile# Has Won GBP500, 000, 00 inj the ongoing Orange Telecoms INTL mobile Draws UK. To claim, contact Dr Brown on [email protected] ". Please suggest on the same

My Contact No: +[protected]
    +[protected]
    My E-mail ID: [email protected]

• In
    Inkie Nov 26, 2009

The following text message was sent to my phone on 23 Nov.'09: "Your mobile no has won 3, 000, 000 usd in the ongoing orange INTL draws in uk, your pin is 009 to claim E-mail: [email protected]".
    I did this, and then received the following e-mail.
    (PLEASE tell me whether this is fraudulent, and what am I to do??? Please relpy at your earliest convenience.)

...

Orange Tele Communication Services Limited to me
    show details 24 Nov (2 days ago)

Orange Communications Services Limited ============================================================================
    Corporate Headquarters, 90 Railer Road, East Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7LT - UK Office Tel: +44 (0) [protected] +44 (0) [protected] Fax:+44 (0) [protected] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the winning notification; this is to inform you that your mobile has won a consultations prize of the Orange-Mobile Year Anniversary Corporation phone draw 2009.Your mobile number has won you $3, 000 000.00 (Three Million Dollars) as earlier sent to your Mobile. The 2009 Orange-Mobile U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories.

This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programmer of the Orange-Mobile in its struggle to alleviate poverty. While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

This prize draw isn't open to Orange-Mobile employees or contractors, or their family and friends. You are warned to keep your winning information to yourself until your fund is released to you to avoid double claim which will lead to absolute cancellation/termination of Award.

Please, kindly provide us with the following information for Verification of your Prize;

Occupation:

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: ****-****** (omitted here).

Details of the winners will be made available on request to: David Guiraud Promoter: Orange-Mobile (UK) Limited, Corporate Headquarters, 90 Station Road, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7LT - UK . Tel: +[protected].

Once again, we congratulate you for this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring successful claims.

David Guiraud.
    (Prize Promoter) (PS...Is there such a person even...?????)

• Sh
    shiva mallikarjun Feb 09, 2010

Hi Kevin,

I also recieved message on mobile stating " Congrats, Your Mobile has earn GBP 100, 000, 00 in the ongoing jan 2010 Orange INTL Mobile Draws UK. To Claim, Contact Dr Brown on [email protected]". Please suggest on the same.

NAME: MALLIKARJUN

Marital Status:singal
    Occupation:student

• Ha
    hari222 Feb 10, 2010

These message are true or to is the way to collect that money.

• Kh
    khurramiqbal Jan 30, 2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the winning notification; this is to inform you that your mobile has won a consultations prize of the Orange-Mobile Year Anniversary Corporation phone draw 2011.Your mobile number has won you $3, 000 000.00 (Three Million Dollars) as earlier sent to your Mobile. The 2011 Orange-Mobile U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation.

Occupation:

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: OTDC-041151.

David Mark.
    (Prize Promoter)
    please tell me These message are true or to is the way to collect that money.
    How these process is running and what is the steps to follow fight these type of messages my email is that. [email protected] i am waiting your reply thanks.

• Kh
    khurramiqbal Jan 30, 2011

David Mark.
    (Prize Promoter)
    please tell me These message are true or to is the way to collect that money.

• Mu
    Muhammad Shabbir Sheikh Nov 02, 2013

I receive massage from DR F Murray on 27-dec-2012 your number +[protected] won one million GBP .I applied to him(DR F Murray) Orange complaint board Orange code 8741 was given to me.HE asked me to complete following and complete his payment directions.I followed and paid the amount given below.
    1:FRO 450 pounds.
    2:Cater Allen Bank Bradford 1000 pounds.
    3:Home delivery prize distribute charges 3000 pounds to UPS LONDON.
    He promised to send me prize money his on.Still I am waiting.He added your prize money consignment delivery is suspended.NO reason was given no time shown how long it will remain suspended.Please send me earliest reply.
    THANKS,