Menu
Home Telecommunications Companies Orange Scammer, bad service, bad system

Orange review: Scammer, bad service, bad system

A
Author of the complaint
5:10 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Orange services is very, very bad
Their router broken, and I lost my 42 gb internet qouta.

But they don't even fill bad and said I have to renew my package even though I can't even use my 42 GB balance internet before because the router is problem.

When I call the customer service, they asked me to go to the center nearby after we tried many ways to get to the connection but failed.

Then I go to the center, in my orange apps told me I have my quota balance 42 GB, and 6 October is the last day, and that day is 6 October, then I should still have active package,

But when I got to the center, that center told me that I got no package. So stupid, the system is [censored], in application and in center it show two different things! Easy to say, they (orange) end my subscription before my death line should be!

When I told them my problem, that center asked me to go to the other center.

When I go to other center, the person in charge is so lazy to even speaking, and he is deaf too. He let me wait for nothing to!
But I think, at lease, he told me that the router is broken, so I thought he understands me.
Then he asked me to go to other center to get the new the router.

Then went I go to that other center, and after they tried my router, it's really problematic, then that center told me to came back tomorrow after I get the call from the customer service because I have to wait for 24 hours.

What is this [censored], the center before just told us to go and get the new router, but then we have to go back for nothing.

Then the next day they call me but said the router is good so I can't change my router but have to paid 500 instead for the new package.

Then after I paid! The fact the router is still broken, the internet still not working, then they said I have to wait for 2 day😭😭😭😭
What is this [censored] orange?

You know what? I just repeat & repeat the same procedure wasting my money, my energy and the problem is still not solve.

Vodafone, Etisalat, WE are much better than this.
They always return our money if they are at fault.

But orange only want to take money but give the [censored] services.

I also heard the same problem as me from many people.
this is also their voices!
Do something for your own good, please.
Stop doing scamming like things like this

More Orange complaints & reviews

Orange - phone fraud
Orange - awarded $3,000,000
Orange - lucky draw
Orange - referral to debt collecting agency with no notification
Orange - rosalind scott-gibb