OptumRXWorst possible prescription drug mail-order service

N Nov 03, 2018

OptumRx.com is impossible to use.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - They want a two-week notice to refill a prescription, but even that is insufficient time. I spent over 6 weeks trying to get a refill of just one script - my first experience with this company. I ordered the script, but the drug, itself, was on backorder. They did not inform me of that wrinkle. Instead, they cancelled the original drug order 3 times (?), without informing me, or a request from me. No one knows why.
During that time, they also called twice to get my payment information for the drug that was on backorder - and cancelled, but didn't tell me it wasn't available. No one knows why.
Tired of the hassle, I asked the dr to send a replacement script to Wal-Mart where it was ready for me the next day.
THE WEBSITE -Logging in to the website is also next to impossible - it just will not accept my credentials in less than 4 tries. Then voila! Magically accepts it. Or not.
No one wants to buy prescription drugs, but when they are necessary, who wants the hassle? OptumRx.com is the worst possible service for purchasing prescription drugs. Even when they are free, OptumRx.com is not worth it. GOODBYE OptumRx.com.