OptumRX — website will not open my account
I have been trying to get on the OptumRx website to order my mom's medication for over a month. Each time I try to get on, it gives me the following error:
Error: Our records indicate you don't have access to OptumRx. If you think you are getting this message in error, please call the number on the back of your Member ID card so we can assist you further.
I clear the cache on my computer and then it tells me that it doesn't recognize the machine I am trying to logon from and sends me a one-time confirmation code. When I put that in, and re-enter my id and password, I get the same error. I have contacted OptumRx about this and they send me a link to reset my password. I get the same error! They said they would contact the IT people and get it resolved...crickets!
I called again today [protected]) and the representative said she would file a case with the IT people and put it as a tier II, and that someone would call me within 48 hours. This is very frustrating and it has been happening since OptumRx began using 'Healthsafe ID'. You would think someone would work out all the bugs before implementing a new process. I wish I had the CEO's phone number because I'm sure he wouldn't be happy with this lack of customer service!
More OptumRX Complaints & Reviews
- Optum RX - prior authorization department 
- OptumRX Pharmacy - what a rip off 
- OptumRX - Constant phone calls
- OptumRX - repetitive and consistent denial of drugs tier 3 and above 
- OptumRX - they are selling drugs that are illegal. 
- OptumRX - denial of medicine
- OptumRX - prescription renewal 
- OptumRX - billing
- OptumRX - mail-order prescription
- OptumRX - optumrx sent me a prescription I did not request