Optimum / billing
i cancel my cable 1 week before my billing cycle ended with the rep on line.. on jan21 i had verizon installed my cable i thought optimun canceled // 2 month later I get a collection agency letter stating i owe feb and march> I tried calling customer service both time i was told a supervisor would call me back. o i know the calls are recorded i asked to listen to the call ...
I did get bill from optimun but i thought they were letters telling my about the equipment which i have return.
also i want it noted i only left your cable co was rude when called and when said my bill double i was told there was no other plan.
i hope this can be resolved . I have emailed FCC also to see if they CAN HELP ME.. this is on my credit report and when called the agency they just said pay your bill...
debbie herbert 135B e bradford ave cedar grove nj [protected]
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - misleading/offensive tv ad and unacceptable, rude response from corporate customer service rep
- Optimum - internet residential
- Optimum - installation