Opodo — refusal to refund my flight
On 10th July I made an error in booking a Jet 2 flight. I found the flight through sky scanner who then directed me to opodo to pay for the return flight with Jet2. The flight I was trying to book was heading out on Friday 26th July and returning on Monday 29th July however I booked a return flight for Monday 29th June 2020 by mistake.
I realised my mistake immediately and called opodo to rectify the mistake but they advised I needed to contact Jet 2 directly which I did. I was advised there was nothing they could do and if they were to refund my money it would go to opodo so I needed to speak to them. I then called opodo back only to be given a different number to call for Jet 2.
After a total of 2 hours and 20 mins on the phone between Jet 2 and Opodo I am still no further forward.
Jet 2 have refused to refund the flight as it is through a 3rd party operator and opodo only keep telling me to go back to Jet 2 and I am going round in circles.
I take full responsibility for the error in the booking and had I selected the £7 cancel for any reason option I would have been able to cancel the flights so cancelling the flight must be an option. I am willing to pay a cancellation fee to get this resolved so I can book the correct flights and go on my holiday.
Can someone please get back to me with a resolution to this?
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- Opodo - cancel for any reason guarantee not true!!! worst customer service!!!
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- Opodo - flight cancellation-booking 4675681697
- Opodo - flights
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking