[Resolved] Opodo — couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours
Because of a personal issue at home I needed to modify flights. Opodo contact centres open and close at terrible hours so to modify tickets at hours outside the hours they are open it is impossible. I actually got through to Lufthansa because I couldnt change flights through Opodo because of their ridiculous opening hours and they cancelled the first flights with the promise that the second one could be modified with a phone call. I called up this morning before the second flight would have taken off and got a message that their call centre opened at 9am. I called when they opened, got put through to different departments and then was told the flight was non refundable and non changable even with a charge because of the no show, it was only a no show because of Opodo's useless opening hours. I now need to rebook flights and will never, ever book with Opodo again. Lost all the money put into the flights easily resolved with a telephone call that couldnt be made because Opodo likes to save cash on offshore contact centre workers that dont understand much English (Or didnt when I called). My booking ref was [protected].
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- Opodo - cancel for any reason guarantee not true!!! worst customer service!!!
- [Resolved] opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- Opodo - flight cancellation-booking 4675681697
- Opodo - flights
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking